Global Outboard Engines Market: Overview
The global outboard engines market is gaining traction, owing to the advantages it provides to drive several small watercrafts. Outboard engines are mainly used in boats which comprise of many self-contained components such as jet drive and gearbox. Such outboard engines are necessary motorized method which helps in driving tiny watercrafts. Moreover, such engines control the steering of the boat autonomously, which in turn is also controlling the driving direction. Outboard engines provide users with maneuverability and thrust. Therefore, such engines are highly preferred for numerous types of watercrafts. Such USPs are majorly fueling growth in the global outboard engines market.
From the perspective of product types, the global outboard engines market is segmented into two stroke engine and four stroke engine. Among these two, four stroke engine segment accounts fr the maximum share and is expected to fuel demand in the global outboard engines market during the assessment period. This is because of the huge economic benefits which it provides to the fleet owners of the ships. The research report by Transparency Market Research offers several information regarding the competitive environment between players in the market and also offers an in-depth analysis of drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global outboard engines market.
Global Outboard Engines Market: Notable Developments
A few key developments responsible for the rapid growth in the global outboard engines market include:
- The companies in the market are advancing the outboard motor technology to the extent where the outboard engines are weigh less, more reliable, and also fuel efficient as compared to the past models.
- Latham Marine, one of the renowned companies has introduced marine outboard engines with several variable speed pumps and ‘Power on Demand’ control system technology which helps in reducing pump noise and power usage at the time of idling, which results in enhancing fuel efficiency.
Some of the prominent players in the global outboard engines market are Mudd Hog Mud Motors, Brunswick Corporation, Honda Motor Co., Seven marine LLC, and Elco Motor Yachts.
Global Outboard Engines Market: Key Growth Drivers
The major factor involved for fueling growth of the global outboard engines market include soaring demand for small and medium-powered boats. Such boats are highly operated in several activities such as transportation and fishing in relaxation and holidays. Thus, rapid sales and surging demand for medium and small-sized boats are also propelling expansion in the global outboard engines market. Along with this, growing demand for modernized pontoon boats and increasing need for large horsepower outboards are also providing impetus to the growth of the global outboard engines market.
Furthermore, rapid development of multi-engine pontoons by numerous manufacturers is also boosting the global outboard engines market. Apart from this, growing preference for personal watercrafts and rising trend in recreational boating worldwide are also contributing to the growth of the global outboard engines market. The manufacturers in the market are preparing the outboard engines especially for winters in such a way that the engine will flush out the water automatically. They are incorporating several advanced technologies in the manufacturing of such outboard engines. Such factors are also majorly fueling growth in the global outboard engines market.
Global Outboard Engines Market: Regional Outlook
On the regional front, Europe is the leading region in the global outboard engines market as the region has witnessed rapid growth in the watercraft industry. Along with this, growing participation in several water recreational activities and rising preference for horsepower outboard engine are also responsible for fueling growth in the outboard engines market in this region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.