Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market: Introduction
- Rise in awareness about health, primarily skin, has been one of the major global trends over the last few years. Skin is the body’s largest organ; therefore, it is crucial to consider the ingredients used in skincare and cosmetics products. People are increasingly switching from chemical cosmetics to safe and natural cosmetic products.
- Personal care and cosmetics are a mixture of chemical compounds and organic ingredients, which are used to enhance the overall appearance and personal hygiene. Ingredients of organic personal care products do not contain chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, and aluminum salts, which are harmful.
- Based on product, the organic personal care ingredients market can be segmented into natural surfactants, emollients, active ingredients, sugar polymers, natural preservatives, and others. Natural surfactants are employed in detergents, wetting agents, foaming agents, and dispersants. Emollients are softening agents used for moisturizing the skin. They are used in the form of creams, ointments, lotions, and gels. Active ingredients are used in organic medicines. These do not have side effects.
Key Drivers of Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market
- Rise in awareness is driving the organic personal care ingredient market. Growth in concerns regarding safety and health; and the adverse effects of using synthetic chemicals are estimated to fuel the organic personal care ingredients market.
Restraints of Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market
- Dearth of universal directives pertaining to applications of organic personal care ingredients is expected to restrain the market during forecast period. Every country has different directives pertaining to applications of organic personal care ingredients. Companies find it difficult to deal with these country-wise regulations. This is discouraging the investment in the organic personal care ingredients market, thereby restraining the market.
- The shelf life of organic personal care ingredients is a crucial, as it plays a key role in the overall functioning of these products. Products labelled as organic need to be consumed within a couple of months from the date of manufacturing. These products are susceptible to harmful bacterial growth, as they do not contain chemical preservatives. This is projected to hinder the organic personal care ingredients market during the forecast period.
COVID-19 impact on Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market
- The COVID-19 outbreak is hampering the demand for dry construction in many applications. Governments of various countries across the globe have enforced lockdown measures to curb the spread of the disease. This has resulted in the slowdown and halt in manufacturing operations, restrictions on supply and transport, and infrastructure slowdown. In turn, this has led to a decline in demand for organic personal care ingredients across the globe.
- Key players operating in the organic personal care ingredients market are primarily tier I and tier II manufacturers and suppliers. Manufacture and supply chain facilities of these manufacturers are spread across various countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Many of these players have halted their production output over the last few months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has negatively impacted the demand and supply chain of these materials.
North America to Hold Major Share of Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market
- Based on geography, the global organic personal care ingredients market can be segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Demand for organic personal care ingredients is high in North America. The U.S. is a leading consumer of organic personal care ingredients due to high demand for these ingredients in the beauty care industry in the country.
- In terms of demand, Europe constituted major share of the global organic personal care ingredients market in 2020
- The organic personal care ingredients market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Demand for organic personal care ingredients is high in countries such as Japan, China, and India. The market in India is estimated to expand at a substantial pace in the near future. Consumption of skin care, hair care, and cosmetic products is rising in China and India since the last few years due to the increase in concerns regarding aging, effects of UV rays, and hair fall.
Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market: Key Players
Major players operating in the organic personal care ingredients market are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansion, collaborations, new product launches, strategic alliances, and research and development to increase their regional presence and business operations. Key players operating in the market include:
- Aubrey Organics
- Amway Corporation
- Oriflame Cosmetics S.A.
- Yves Rocher
- Arbonne International, LLC
- Burt's Bees
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- L'Occitane en Provence
Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market, by Product
- Natural Surfactants
- Active Ingredients
- Sugar Polymers
- Natural Preservatives
Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market, by Application
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.