Organic peroxides are organic compounds having two oxygen atoms. Organic peroxides find application in various industries. Organic peroxides find applications for in polymerization, where they are used as initiators, such as the epoxy resins employed in glass-reinforced plastics. Organic peroxides such as MEKP and benzoyl peroxide are commonly utilized for this purpose. They also function as hardeners, activators, accelerators, cross-linking agents, and curing and vulcanization agents, which makes organic peroxides dynamic chemicals that are employed in polymer chemistry. Furthermore, organic peroxides are utilized as bleaching and disinfecting agents. For instance, benzoyl peroxide is effective for treating most forms of acne. Organic peroxides are commonly employed as important ingredients in explosives. The property of organic peroxides used for developing explosives is that they intentionally or unintentionally initiate explosive polymerization in materials with unsaturated chemical bonds. Hexamethylene triperoxide diamine (HMTD) and methyl ethyl ketone peroxide (MEKP) are widely known explosive organic peroxides. Organic peroxides find application in the synthesis of organic compounds, such as alkenes are formed using epoxides. This is of great use in the chemical industry.
A major driver for the organic peroxides market is the rubber industry. Organic peroxides are employed in the vulcanization of rubber without the usage of the sulphur, and for crosslinking of elastomers in the rubber industry. The organic peroxides market is anticipated to expand due to the increased usage of rubber globally. Other important industry which plays role in the growth of organic peroxide industry is the plastic industry. The Luperox organic peroxide by Arkema is utilized to produce thermoplastics such as polyvinyl chloride, polystyrenes, and low-density polyethylene, which are then employed in various products such as plastic bags, pipes, chairs, and textiles. The organic peroxides market is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate due to increasing research and development on organic peroxide applications.
A prominent restraint for the organic peroxides market is the issue associated with safety, handling, and transportation of organic peroxide. However, companies are focusing on developing varied packaging options for organic peroxide handling in order to avoid any hazardous while transportation.
The global organic peroxide market can be segmented on the basis of classes, application, and region. In terms of classes, the organic peroxides market can be segmented into hydroperoxides, ketone peroxides, dialkyl peroxides, diacyl peroxides, peroxyesters, peroxydicarbonates, and peroxyketals. Dialkyl peroxides are employed for efficient crosslinking of polyolefins, as vulcanizing agents for elastomers, curing agents for polyester resins, and initiators in bulk. In terms of application, the organic peroxides market can be segmented into paints, coatings & adhesives, construction, consumer goods, construction, cosmetics, automotive & transportation, packaging & paper, plastics & chemicals, electrical & electronics, and renewable energy. In terms of region, the organic peroxides market can be segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). Organic peroxide market of Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant growth rate in the near future. This is attributed to the rising demand for organic peroxide in the plastic & paper and with chemical industries. The organic peroxides market in North America is estimated to dominate the global market due to the rising demand from end-user industries such as chemical, & plastic and coatings, adhesives, and elastomers.
Key players operating in the global organic peroxides market include AkzoNobel NV, Arkema, MPI United Initiators, Pergan GmbH, Novichem, and Suzhou Hualun Chemical Company Ltd.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.