Global Organic Binders Market: Snapshot
Organic binders are primarily made from polymers or are cellulose family derivatives. Their role in the construction industry has grown considerably, with industry players using them to promote the ecological sustainability of buildings. Over the past few decades, the inroads made by building construction has been making considerable impacts on the natural ecosystems, especially due to the use of traditional building materials. These materials have been found to promote the carbon footprint, thus, decreasing the environmental sustainability quotient of the industry as a whole. Further, growing focus of the industry to reduce their contribution to pollution is also bolstering the demands.
Rapid advances made in manufacturing techniques and a growing body of research on new formulations have been instrumental in carving out new potential in the organic binders market. Moreover, the incessant search for sustainable building materials has stimulated researchers to develop organic binders with better rheology and lower the density. Moreover, they are focusing on unveiling organic binders that can improve the fire properties of the concrete. The search for better acoustic and thermal insulation materials in the construction industry is boosting the market.
A variety of waste materials from the agricultural sector are showing great potential as organic binders. A case in point is hemp. New composites have come to the fore, such as hemp shiv-hydraulic lime. Another waste materials that are used in making organic binders are volcanic rocks. Researchers over the past few years are testing new recipes based on these materials. Properties that have been frequently evaluated were sound absorption coefficient and thermal conductivity, in addition to mechanical performances of organic binders. Focus has also been improving the flexural and compressive strength profile of organic binders based on agriculture materials. A growing number of such studies are propelling new avenues in the organic binders market.
Organic Binders Market: Organic Binders Exhibit Adhesion and Cohesion
- Organic binder is an organic ingredient used to bind together two or more materials in mixtures. Adhesion and cohesion are the primary characteristics of organic binders.
- Organic binders are polymers or derivatives of the cellulose family that hold other materials chemically and mechanically in the mixture. These binders help to save costs and protect the environment by reducing the carbon footprints.
- Organic binders are largely used in construction activities owing to their physical and chemical attributes such as environment friendliness and easy mixing. As a result, growth in constructional activities across the globe significantly influences the organic binders market.
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Organic Binders Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Key Drivers of Global Organic Binders Market
- The global organic binders market is expected to expand at a significant pace owing to the increase in infrastructure activities and rise in urbanization. Features of organic binders such as environment friendliness, cost effectiveness, and low energy consumption are expected to boost its demand in various applications.
- Growth in end-use industries such as construction, electrical & electronics, and automotive is anticipated to act as a major factor driving the demand for organic binders in the next few years. Favorable properties offered by organic binders make them a preferred choice for usage in a variety of applications such as paints & coatings and adhesives.
- The global organic binders market is estimated to experience significant investments in new product development and innovations in the near future, as manufacturers are focusing on developing customized formulations
Building & Construction Segment to Dominate Global Organic Binders Market
- Significant expansion in the paints & coatings industry owing to the rise in demand for decorative paints is projected to propel the demand for organic binders in the near future. High growth rate of the paints & coatings sector is primarily ascribed to the expansion in the construction sector across the globe.
- Growth in the architecture sector is likely to positively impact the organic binders market. Emergence of various applications of paints and coatings is anticipated to propel the demand for organic binders in construction and automotive industries over the next few years.
Limited Availability of Raw Materials to Hamper Market
Limited availability and volatility in prices of raw materials are expected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Organic Binders Market here
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Organic Binders Market
- In terms of region, the global organic binders market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of consumption, Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global organic binders market during the forecast period. China, ASEAN, and India are expected to emerge as major markets in the region in the next few years. The organic binders market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace from 2019 to 2027, owing to growth in end-use industries such as construction and automotive in countries such as China, Japan, and Australia.
- North America is estimated to follow Asia Pacific in the next few years, owing to the presence of well-established paints & coatings and adhesives industries in the region.
- Furthermore, new construction and renovation activities in the region are expected to fuel the demand for organic binders in Europe during the forecast period. Presence of well-established automotive sector in countries in Europe is anticipated to boost the demand for organic binders in the region from 2019 to 2027.
- In terms of consumption, the construction industry is likely to account for large share of the market in Middle East & Africa during the forecast period. The region is expected to witness significant increase in demand for organic binders during the forecast period. In terms of demand, the organic binders market in Latin America is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period.
Key Players in Organic Binders Market
The global organic binders market is consolidated, with the presence of large-sized international players. However, presence of a small- and medium-sized domestic players makes the market highly competitive. Key players operating in the global organic binders market are:
- Wacker Chemie AG
- OILEX GmbH
- ENDURA IPNR
Global Organic Binders Market: Research Scope
Global Organic Binders Market, by Polymer Type
- Polyvinyl Acetate
- Polyvinyl Chloride
Global Organic Binders Market, by End-use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
Global Organic Binders Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.