Global Organic Binders Market: Snapshot
Organic binders are primarily made from polymers or are cellulose family derivatives. Their role in the construction industry has grown considerably, with industry players using them to promote the ecological sustainability of buildings. Over the past few decades, the inroads made by building construction has been making considerable impacts on the natural ecosystems, especially due to the use of traditional building materials. These materials have been found to promote the carbon footprint, thus, decreasing the environmental sustainability quotient of the industry as a whole. Further, growing focus of the industry to reduce their contribution to pollution is also bolstering the demands.
Rapid advances made in manufacturing techniques and a growing body of research on new formulations have been instrumental in carving out new potential in the organic binders market. Moreover, the incessant search for sustainable building materials has stimulated researchers to develop organic binders with better rheology and lower the density. Moreover, they are focusing on unveiling organic binders that can improve the fire properties of the concrete. The search for better acoustic and thermal insulation materials in the construction industry is boosting the market.
A variety of waste materials from the agricultural sector are showing great potential as organic binders. A case in point is hemp. New composites have come to the fore, such as hemp shiv-hydraulic lime. Another waste materials that are used in making organic binders are volcanic rocks. Researchers over the past few years are testing new recipes based on these materials. Properties that have been frequently evaluated were sound absorption coefficient and thermal conductivity, in addition to mechanical performances of organic binders. Focus has also been improving the flexural and compressive strength profile of organic binders based on agriculture materials. A growing number of such studies are propelling new avenues in the organic binders market.
Organic Binders Market: Organic Binders Exhibit Adhesion and Cohesion
- Organic binder is an organic ingredient used to bind together two or more materials in mixtures. Adhesion and cohesion are the primary characteristics of organic binders.
- Organic binders are polymers or derivatives of the cellulose family that hold other materials chemically and mechanically in the mixture. These binders help to save costs and protect the environment by reducing the carbon footprints.
- Organic binders are largely used in construction activities owing to their physical and chemical attributes such as environment friendliness and easy mixing. As a result, growth in constructional activities across the globe significantly influences the organic binders market.
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Organic Binders Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Key Drivers of Global Organic Binders Market
- The global organic binders market is expected to expand at a significant pace owing to the increase in infrastructure activities and rise in urbanization. Features of organic binders such as environment friendliness, cost effectiveness, and low energy consumption are expected to boost its demand in various applications.
- Growth in end-use industries such as construction, electrical & electronics, and automotive is anticipated to act as a major factor driving the demand for organic binders in the next few years. Favorable properties offered by organic binders make them a preferred choice for usage in a variety of applications such as paints & coatings and adhesives.
- The global organic binders market is estimated to experience significant investments in new product development and innovations in the near future, as manufacturers are focusing on developing customized formulations
Building & Construction Segment to Dominate Global Organic Binders Market
- Significant expansion in the paints & coatings industry owing to the rise in demand for decorative paints is projected to propel the demand for organic binders in the near future. High growth rate of the paints & coatings sector is primarily ascribed to the expansion in the construction sector across the globe.
- Growth in the architecture sector is likely to positively impact the organic binders market. Emergence of various applications of paints and coatings is anticipated to propel the demand for organic binders in construction and automotive industries over the next few years.
Limited Availability of Raw Materials to Hamper Market
Limited availability and volatility in prices of raw materials are expected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Organic Binders Market here
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Organic Binders Market
- In terms of region, the global organic binders market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of consumption, Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global organic binders market during the forecast period. China, ASEAN, and India are expected to emerge as major markets in the region in the next few years. The organic binders market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace from 2019 to 2027, owing to growth in end-use industries such as construction and automotive in countries such as China, Japan, and Australia.
- North America is estimated to follow Asia Pacific in the next few years, owing to the presence of well-established paints & coatings and adhesives industries in the region.
- Furthermore, new construction and renovation activities in the region are expected to fuel the demand for organic binders in Europe during the forecast period. Presence of well-established automotive sector in countries in Europe is anticipated to boost the demand for organic binders in the region from 2019 to 2027.
- In terms of consumption, the construction industry is likely to account for large share of the market in Middle East & Africa during the forecast period. The region is expected to witness significant increase in demand for organic binders during the forecast period. In terms of demand, the organic binders market in Latin America is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period.
Key Players in Organic Binders Market
The global organic binders market is consolidated, with the presence of large-sized international players. However, presence of a small- and medium-sized domestic players makes the market highly competitive. Key players operating in the global organic binders market are:
- Wacker Chemie AG
- OILEX GmbH
- ENDURA IPNR
Global Organic Binders Market: Research Scope
Global Organic Binders Market, by Polymer Type
- Polyvinyl Acetate
- Polyvinyl Chloride
Global Organic Binders Market, by End-use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
Global Organic Binders Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.