Oranges are one of the types of citrus fruits that are consumed all over the world. The orange pulp market is growing these days because of its nutrient content. Orange pulp is a good source of dietary fiber as it is a product of orange, it is enriched with vitamin C. Orange pulp also contains vitamins A and B apart from vitamin C. It is also a major source of phosphorus, potassium, calcium, beta- carotene, citric acid, flavonoids, and essential aldehydes. Orange pulp has a very high amount of antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. They also contain bioactive compounds that act as immune modulators. Due to the presence of vital vitamins and minerals orange pulp is beneficial for healthy digestive, circulatory and excretory systems.
Orange pulp product has become the global market demand because of its health benefiting property. Orange pulp has very less calorie content so it can be beneficial for obese populations. The bioactive molecule of orange pulp acts as an immune system booster. Orange pulp is also used in dairy products, bakery, ice creams, soft drinks, hard drinks, jams, and syrups. Due to the presence of natural aroma, it is also used as a flavoring agent. It also prevents anemia, lowers the blood cholesterol level and obesity. Orange pulp can also be used in food, beverages, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries.
Increasing Demand for Bakery product Anticipated to Boost the Orange Pulp Market.
Due to the global increase in awareness among people about health and fitness, the demand for orange pulp juice is increasing these days. Asia followed by Europe has the largest population in the world so the market demand for orange pulp products is higher in these regions, hence the demand for orange pulp. The orange pulp market is witnessing growing demand due to the increase in the vegan population. Hence, the market demand for orange pulp is anticipated to grow in America and the Asia Pacific region due to the growing trend for vegan/flexitarian diet.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global Orange Pulp: Market Segmentation
Based on nature, the global orange pulp market has been segmented as-
Based on industry, the global orange pulp market can be segmented as-
Based on the distribution channel, the global orange pulp market has been segmented as –
- Store-based retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
Global orange pulp: Key Players
The global orange pulp market is increasing because it is enriched with essentials nutrients. People have become health conscious these days and due to health and fitness related issues, the market demand for orange pulp health drinks is very high because of its nutritional value. The global key manufacturers of orange pulp and its product are Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Neelraj Agro Foods, Pasco Foods, and Prime Enterprises. Except them, more industrialists and manufacturers are showing a keen interest in the orange pulp because of the growing market demand due to the increase in the number of healthy drinks consumers.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Opportunities for Market Participants:
The globally increasing demand for healthy food among the consumers is the key factor in escalating the demand for orange pulp. Awareness about health and fitness among consumers is another important factor that leads the orange pulp market. Due to high sugar, phosphoric acid, artificial coloring, and artificial sweetener contents, the demand for soda flavored soft drinks is globally decreasing because it causes harmful effects on the body. Due to this reason consumers are shifting towards the natural soft drinks such as orange pulp products. The consumption of orange pulp reduces the chance of obesity so the manufacturers should focus on the region which has a high obesity rate. The market entrants or the players trying to expand their regional footprints must focus on the convenience affordability of raw materials to upscale their production facility. New and existing players have a good opportunity, as they can advertise their product by providing an adequate awareness of the product like its fat-free nature, its number of end uses. By considering these factors, the market demand for orange pulp is anticipated to grow in the forecast period.
- The demand for orange pulp products is increasing globally because of the growing trend of health and fitness. As orange pulp has very less calorie content, its demand is also increasing in food and beverage industries. The United States has the highest number of obese population, which includes young, adult and old populations due to weight management issues, the demand for the orange pulp has increased. Hence, manufacturers should focus on this region.
The orange pulp market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the orange pulp market, including but not limited to: regional markets, nature, industry, and distribution channel.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Orange pulp market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The orange pulp market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the orange pulp market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the orange pulp market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the orange pulp market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.