Global Oracle Services Market: Overview
Enterprises over the globe are developing new business models and enhancing production capacities, with an expectation of by exceeding their opposition. As these undertakings are directed towards increasing the reliability of the businesses, they are constantly looking for solutions that would enhance the process of their business operations. They are essentially looking for a single platform that offers multiple services and splendid cost benefits to the customers. These factors are anticipated to strengthen the growth ground of the oracle services market.
This rising popularity of platforms offering multi-disciplinary services has prompted Transparency Market Research to conduct a detailed research on the global oracle services market. In its latest study TMR highlights the key driving factors, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the market. It also sheds light on the market’s evolution throughout the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Oracle Services Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Analysis
The oracle services market is highly competitive with numerous medium and large-scale players. Leading companies in the market are focusing on small and medium-scale enterprises, and are expanding their horizons by providing services to these organizations. These companies are using their expertise to provide personalized services to these organizations in order to gain revenue benefits. Listed below are a few notable developments in the market:
- In June 2019, Microsoft Corp. announced an interoperability partnership with Oracle Corp. that will enable customers to run and migrate enterprise workload across Oracle Cloud and Microsoft Azure. This partnership was aimed at providing best of both the clouds experience to the customers. In addition to this, it also provides Oracle E-business suite on Azure. This seamless connection of Azure to Oracle Cloud services has unlocked numerous growth opportunities for the oracle services market.
- In a bid to strengthen Oracle NetSuite support, Oracle announced the acquisition of Oxygen Systems, a NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network. Oracle is analysing the products of Oxygen Systems and will provide guidance to the customers accordingly. This acquisition has helped Oracle to expand its footprints globally and internationally. It will also strengthen its ERP localization services in Brazil.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Prominent companies operating in the oracle services market comprise:
- Big Switch Networks
- CA Technologies
- CyberPower Systems
- Delta Electronics
- Nuance Communications
Global Oracle Services Market: Key Drivers
Oracle cloud services are the key catalysts for the market’s expansion during the forecast period. The rise in interest in Oracle cloud services is an aftereffect of the march of enterprises towards advanced computing models in order to integrate and broaden applications in cloud. Sensing the high demand for advanced consulting services, Oracle vendors are offering a wide range of custom-made services for specific business needs. This has also led to an uptake in investments and funding for Oracle cloud services, thereby supporting the global oracle services market’s expansion. Benefits offered by oracle cloud services such as enhanced operation efficiency and reduction in the cost of ownership have also propelled its demand during the forecast period.
Global Oracle Services Market: Regional Analysis
Western Europe and North America are expected to lead the bandwagon in the oracle services market. The reason for this is attributable to the rising demand for cloud-based services. The market in Asia Pacific is also anticipated to be lucrative for the market’s growth due to recent progression in the economy. Developing countries such as China and India are the leading contributors to the oracle services market’s growth in this region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.