Global Oracle Services Market: Overview
Enterprises over the globe are developing new business models and enhancing production capacities, with an expectation of by exceeding their opposition. As these undertakings are directed towards increasing the reliability of the businesses, they are constantly looking for solutions that would enhance the process of their business operations. They are essentially looking for a single platform that offers multiple services and splendid cost benefits to the customers. These factors are anticipated to strengthen the growth ground of the oracle services market.
This rising popularity of platforms offering multi-disciplinary services has prompted Transparency Market Research to conduct a detailed research on the global oracle services market. In its latest study TMR highlights the key driving factors, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the market. It also sheds light on the market’s evolution throughout the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Oracle Services Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Analysis
The oracle services market is highly competitive with numerous medium and large-scale players. Leading companies in the market are focusing on small and medium-scale enterprises, and are expanding their horizons by providing services to these organizations. These companies are using their expertise to provide personalized services to these organizations in order to gain revenue benefits. Listed below are a few notable developments in the market:
- In June 2019, Microsoft Corp. announced an interoperability partnership with Oracle Corp. that will enable customers to run and migrate enterprise workload across Oracle Cloud and Microsoft Azure. This partnership was aimed at providing best of both the clouds experience to the customers. In addition to this, it also provides Oracle E-business suite on Azure. This seamless connection of Azure to Oracle Cloud services has unlocked numerous growth opportunities for the oracle services market.
- In a bid to strengthen Oracle NetSuite support, Oracle announced the acquisition of Oxygen Systems, a NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network. Oracle is analysing the products of Oxygen Systems and will provide guidance to the customers accordingly. This acquisition has helped Oracle to expand its footprints globally and internationally. It will also strengthen its ERP localization services in Brazil.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Prominent companies operating in the oracle services market comprise:
- Big Switch Networks
- CA Technologies
- CyberPower Systems
- Delta Electronics
- Nuance Communications
Global Oracle Services Market: Key Drivers
Oracle cloud services are the key catalysts for the market’s expansion during the forecast period. The rise in interest in Oracle cloud services is an aftereffect of the march of enterprises towards advanced computing models in order to integrate and broaden applications in cloud. Sensing the high demand for advanced consulting services, Oracle vendors are offering a wide range of custom-made services for specific business needs. This has also led to an uptake in investments and funding for Oracle cloud services, thereby supporting the global oracle services market’s expansion. Benefits offered by oracle cloud services such as enhanced operation efficiency and reduction in the cost of ownership have also propelled its demand during the forecast period.
Global Oracle Services Market: Regional Analysis
Western Europe and North America are expected to lead the bandwagon in the oracle services market. The reason for this is attributable to the rising demand for cloud-based services. The market in Asia Pacific is also anticipated to be lucrative for the market’s growth due to recent progression in the economy. Developing countries such as China and India are the leading contributors to the oracle services market’s growth in this region.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.