Optical network equipment market is expected to grow at the annual growth rate of 35.7 % by the year 2014. One of the major market drivers contributing to the market growth is rising demand for FTTH (fiber to the home) and FTTB (fiber to the building) solutions in preference to wireless solutions. Optical network equipment market is growing continuously in developed economies even in economic downturn as a result of more number of mobile internet users and high household internet penetration. China is the developing market for optical network equipments and offers huge potential for optical networking devices suppliers.
Telecom bubble burst has contributed to the growth of optical networking equipments market by creating strong market for metro WDM devices. Another significant growth driver is underlying technology shift within the optical network. With all these factors contributing to market growth, growth of next generation technologies seems positive. Furthermore, increasing demand for IPTV and broadband connections are driving optical networking market to great extent.
Based on Application
- Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) Optical Network
- Fiber-to-the-Building (FTTB) Optical Network
Based on Technology
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode PON (APON)
- Broadband PON (BPON)
- Gigabit PON (G-PON)
- Ethernet PON (EPON)
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. This report provides overview of market and growth drivers. Major geographies analyzed under this research study are
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides complete analysis of current market trends, market structure, factors affecting market growth, and market projections for upcoming years. It also includes analysis of technological developments, Porter’s five force model, and complete profiles of top industry players. Report provides review of micro and macro factors significant from point of view of existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the major players dominating this industry are Huawei, ZTE Corp., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Sumitomo Electric Networks, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Allied Telesis Inc, Broadlight Inc, Calix Network Inc, Freescale Semiconductor Inc, Fujitsu Network Communications Inc, Hitachi Telecom (USA) Inc, Salira Systems, Inc, Motorola Broadband Communications, NEC Corporation, Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd., PMC-Sierra Inc, Tellabs Inc, Wave 7 Optics Inc., and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.