Online Donation Software: Introduction
- Online donation software is primarily used by non-profit organizations to manage and monitor the activities related to donations and numerous aspects of their relationship with their donors.
- Online donation software helps non-profit organizations to supervise the whole process of donations in real time or from remote locations. Online donation software manages online fundraising, soliciting donations, gathering & managing donor information, analyzing donation-related data, boosts engagement, and accepting donations. It helps organizations to improve access and insight into the process.
- The global online donation software market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to an increase in demand for online donation software among non-profit organizations.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Online Donation Software Market: Dynamics
Global Online Donation Software Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growing demand to manage and improve the efficiency and capability of donor management teams is estimated to boost the demand for online donation software during the forecast period.
- Rising demand to reduce the administrative costs of an organization is estimated to boost the demand for the software across the globe.
- Rise in adoption of marketing automation features is estimated to boost the demand for online donation software across the globe. Online donation software reduces the time and effort required for repetitive tasks and automates the whole process of donation such as sending reminders to donors who have not donated for a long time.
- Demand for online donation software from non-profit organizations to simplify and synchronize resources is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period
- Increased demand for managing multichannel communications of the entire workflow in real-time across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for online donation software during the forecast period.
- Increasing need to strengthen relationships between the donors and organization, tracking and targeting key donors with segmented analytics, and raising awareness through email and newsletters are some of the major factors likely to propel the need for online donation software during the forecast period.
- However, data security and privacy concerns are expected to hamper the online donation software market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Online Donation Software Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Businesses have been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lockdown. This in turn is projected to indirectly hamper the global online donation software market in the next few years. However, COVID-19 has a positive impact on the online donation software market due to increasing donations across the globe.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Online Donation Software Market
- In terms of region, the global online donation software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global online donation software market in 2019, due to the presence of financially strong, wealthy people in the region. The U.S. is the key country in the region because it has a strong economy.
- The online donation software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid adoption of cloud-based technology along with increased digitalization in the region.
Global Online Donation Software Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the online donation software market with strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the global online donation software market. Market players are gradually focusing on mergers and acquisition with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions in order to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Online Donation Software Market
- Blackbaud, Inc.
- Campus Management Corp.
- CaseWorthy, Inc.
- DonorDirect.com, Inc.
- Double the Donation
- GiveGab Service
- Little Green Light, LLC
- Neon One, LLC
- Qgiv, Inc.
- Salsa Labs, Inc.
- SilkStart Technology Inc.
- SofterWare, Inc.
- Sylogist Ltd.
Global Online Donation Software Market: Research Scope
Global Online Donation Software Market, by Component
Global Online Donation Software Market, by Deployment
Global Online Donation Software Market, by End-user
- Animal Charities
- Environmental Charities
- Health Charities
- Educational Institution
Global Online Donation Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.