Global Online Dating Services Market: Introduction
In the last few years, the service sector has boomed tremendously. With the growth of Internet penetration throughout the world, the service industry has developed through the use of its online service for comfortable and simple access. The online dating sector has pursued the same trend.
Online dating service provides an optimal platform for consumers to communicate via computer or mobile apps with interested individuals. With more and more consumers embracing the concept of meeting a random stranger through internet renowned services, internet dating services have become highly credible. The verification procedures have also been tightened because very few counterfeit profiles have become a secure environment for customers in the online dating service.
This report on the global online dating services market offer exhaustive insights into the industry. The report considers the factors boosting the global online dating services market, with in-depth focus on the latest trends impacting the industry. The report throws light on the business landscape of the global online dating services market, and discusses strategies adopted by vendors to obtain greater market shares.
Global Online Dating Services Market: Notable Developments
Prominent developments that are expected to impact the global online dating services market are:
- eHarmony, one of the main players in online dating services, recently announced that it will develop an AI-enabled functionality, which nudgers propose to meet in individual after chatting.
- A further innovative feature-based service is expected to meet the behavioral requirements in the future. This means that wearable technology, namely the Internet of Things (IoT), is increasingly popular. Users of online dating services have the greatest challenge to know what they want from a relationship. This can lead to difficulties if you ask yourself and the type of user to meet, which can then result in poor matches.
- In 2018, Badoo, a leading player in the internet dating industry, announced the inclusion in its applications that offer its users an opportunity for face-to-face discussion of live video chat features. Therefore, technology adoption is among the most significant trends in the development of the market for internet matching services.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
Leading players operating in the global online dating services market are Match Group, Inc., Spice of Life, Badoo, Spark Networks SE, eharmony, Inc., Love Group Global Ltd., and Grindr LLC.
Global Online Dating Services Market Dynamics
Online marriage dating services are designed for persons interested in entering into a marriage agreement. Matrimonial website is the oldest type of matchmaking. The use of internet matches is high because of the large population in Asian and African nations. According to statistics from the online dating sector, the market segmentation of online marriage services will continue to develop over the expected era as a consequence of the increased amount of successful relationships on online dating sites.
Online dating services market growth assessment shows that suppliers face difficulties in terms of altering customer preferences and intense competition. Online dating services market growth analysis. The fast progress towards the best match will strengthen the competitive market environment. The focus of leading internet free dating suppliers is to attract fresh clients through aggressive advertising strategies. In addition, they distinguish their services through clear and distinctive value proposals in this competitive setting.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
North America Region to Show Stagnancy
North America is expected to be regarded as a matured stage in the online dating services market. This is because the US population has a greater amount of individuals, which is the client base for multiple suppliers of internet dating services. In addition, 80 percent of the service industry goes online for comfort and time, and the area has a greater web penetration rate. According to the statistics for 2016, about 44 million users remain active on different North American online dating applications and sites.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.