Online Coding for Kids Market: Introduction
- Online coding programming is the process of creating instructions for computers using programming languages. Online coding for kids is used to program apps, websites, and other technologies. Online coding courses are a great way to increase skills and learning power of kids. Online coding also helps to build a strong foundation by which kids can become self- expressive.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for the growth and adoption of online coding for kids. Governments of various countries across the world have imposed lockdown, which in turn has initiated online learning by schools for kids. Various schools and institutes are providing online coding courses for kids, so that they can learn programming languages, web designing, and create computer apps & software during this pandemic outbreak. This is expected to drive the online coding for kids market.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Online Coding for Kids Market
Global Online Coding for Kids Market: Dynamics
Global Online Coding for Kids Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Rising adoption of online coding to make kids learn about the concepts of loops, number & strings, conditional statements, and data types etc., is expected to boost the growth of the online coding for kids market.
- Growing adoption of online coding to improve logical thinking among kids is also expected to drive the demand for online coding for kids across the world.
- Increasing investment from governments across developed and developing economies, in order to make academy that can offer coding for kids, and video game programming courses, is expected to trigger the demand for online coding for kids during the forecast period, 2020- 2030.
- Rising awareness among kids about learning programming languages worldwide is expected to enhance the growth of the online coding for kids market. Computer programming teaches critical skills to kids such as problem-solving and innovative thinking, which in turn fuels the growth of the online coding for kids market. Furthermore, programming skills are beneficial to build a child’s career, and to understand the computer system, which in turn is expected to trigger the growth of the online coding for kids market.
- However, high cost of online coding programs or courses for kids across the globe is the major factor that can restrain the online coding for kids market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Online Coding for Kids Market
- In terms of region, the global online coding for kids market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global online coding for kids market, due to well established players offering online coding courses for kids, which in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the online coding for kids market in the region.
- The online coding for kids market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to rising population in developing countries such as China and India. In addition, the governments of developing countries are investing more to enhance the educational sector. This is expected to fuel the growth of the online coding for kids market across Asia Pacific.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Online Coding for Kids Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Online Coding for Kids Market
Local, regional, and international players are active in the online coding for kids market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global online coding for kids market are:
- Coding Dojo, Inc.
- Coding Zen
- EduCode™ Academy
- Flatiron School.
- General Assembly.
- Logiscool Ltd.
- Shaw Academy, Pvt.Ltd.
- Udacity, Inc.
- Udemy, Inc.
- WhiteHat Education Technology Pvt. ltd.
Global Online Coding for Kids Market: Research Scope
Global Online Coding for Kids Market, by Language Type
- Java & Java script
Global Online Coding for Kids Market, by Coding Level
- Pre Level Coding - Grade KG to 2 | Age 6-7
- Elementary Level Coding - Grade 3 to 5 | Age 8-10
- Middle Level Coding - Grade 6 to 8 | Age 11-13
- High Level Coding – Grade 9 to 12 | Age 14-18
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.