One-component Foam Market: Self-adhesive, Self-hardening, and Excellent Insulating Material
- One-component foam (OCF) is also known as one-component polyurethane foam. It is a self-adhesive, self-expanding, moisture-curing and gap filler material. It is used in construction projects for filling of gaps in doors, windows, roofs, and ceilings.
- One-component foam is widely used in several end-use industries such as building & construction, fire retardants, and consumer goods. Increasing popularity of self-hardening and self-expanding sealing foams is likely to fuel the one-component foam market in the next few years.
- One-component foam is also employed for filling of gaps in pipes and outdoor vents. It is largely used for prevention of air passage through a small space. One-component foams usually expand and become air-tight at the surface on which they are applied. Adoption of one-component foam has gained momentum over the last few years, owing to its excellent self-ceiling mechanism. This is a key factor projected to boost the global one-component foam market during the forecast period.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the One-component Foam Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global One-component Foam Market
- Rapid growth of the global construction industry led by rise in the disposable income of people is a key factor anticipated to boost the demand for one-component foams during the forecast period. One-component foam is a superior-quality polyurethane material used to attain short curing time and better adhesion to surfaces. These benefits make OCF useful for shortening of gaps and reducing leakages from walls, doors, and windows.
- Increasing demand for superior-quality adhesives with insulating properties in the construction industry is anticipated to boost the demand for one-component foams during the forecast period. Developing economies such as China, South Korea, and India are witnessing rapid growth of the construction sector owing to increase in the middle-class population. This is a key factor expected to boost the one-component foam market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
- Extensive R&D activities by major companies in collaboration with government authorities are helping in enhancing the quality of adhesives and foaming components. Technological advancements in making of polyurethane foam by using different raw materials are benefiting the end-users. This factor is projected to boost the global one-component foam market during the forecast period.
Polyether Polyols Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- Polyether polyols is one of the key raw materials used in the manufacture of one-component foam products. It is widely used in the foam industry owing to its high flexibility. The polyether polyols segment is projected to witness immense growth opportunities during the forecast period.
- Foam manufacturers across the world largely use raw materials such as methylene diphenyl diisocyanate in the production of one-component foam products. Methylene diphenyl diisocyanate is also called MDI. The MDI segment is projected to dominate the global one-component foam market during the forecast period.
Fluctuating Prices of Raw Materials to Hamper Market:
- One-component foam products and raw materials required in its production are derived from crude oil or fossil fuel. Raw materials such as methylene diphenyl diisocyanate, polyether polyol, and polyester polyol are mostly produced from crude oil products.
- However, crude oil prices are highly volatile in nature, due to changing international tariff rates for imports and exports impacting trade volumes. Highly fluctuating crude oil prices and raw material prices are likely to hamper for the global one-component foam market during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on One-component Foam Market here
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global One-component Foam Market
- Geographically, the global market for one-component foam can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is projected to be a leading consumer of one-component foam products, followed by North America and Europe, in the near future.
- Rising demand for self-adhesive and self-hardening materials in China, India, and South Korea is expected to fuel the demand for one-component foam during the forecast period
- Moreover, rising demand for foams and insulations in the building & construction industry across developing markets of Asia Pacific, such as China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam, is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for companies operating in the one-component foam market in the region in the near future
- Rising FDIs in the construction industry in developing economies of Asia Pacific is a primary factor anticipated to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period
- Rising demand for insulating, adhesive and self-hardening materials is likely to boost the one-component foam market in North America and Europe In the next few years
- Recovery of economy in Latin America and rising construction activities in Middle East & Africa led by raised living standards in GCC are key factors likely to boost the market in these regions during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global One-component Foam Market:
The one-component foam market witnesses presence of a large number of players operating at regional and international levels. A few of the key players operating in the global one-component foam market are:
- Soudal Group
- Den Braven Sealants
- Tremco illbruck
- Henkel AG & Company
- Krimelte OÜ
- DOW Chemical Company
- Profflex Mounting Foams
Global One-component Foam Market: Research Scope
Global One-component Foam Market, by Raw Material
- Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate
- Polyether Polyol
- Polyester Polyol
Global One-component Foam Market, by Application
- Door & Window Frame Jambs
- Ceiling & Floor Joints
- Partition Walls
- Water Pipes
Global One-component Foam Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.