Global On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market: Overview
The global on-shelf availability solutions market has witnessed a steady growth over the years, owing to the facility it provides to the retailers. On-shelf availability solutions are basically the technological tools which help retailers in analyzing, maintaining, and monitoring the availability of several products in their store. Such tools are mainly built on the basis of Internet of Things (IoT) sensors and RFID technology. On-shelf availability solutions further aid in inventory management through monitoring the latest status of supply chain and inventory. Moreover, such tools help in reducing out-of-stock situations by detecting potential issues and help resolve those issues quickly in order to improve the profit margins. Such advantages are majorly driving the global on-shelf availability solutions market.
In terms of application, the global on-shelf availability solutions market is segmented into response time analysis, historical data analysis, potential risk analysis, and vendor pattern analysis. Among these applications, the response time analysis application segment is expected to contribute nearly 31.5% of the total market share by the end of the forecast period. This research report by Transparency Market Research provides a thorough analysis of the global on-shelf availability solutions market and also sheds light on several factors such as the services and solutions delivered by the global on-shelf availability solutions market.
Global On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market: Notable Developments
Some of the recent developments changing the growth dynamic of the global on-shelf availability solutions market in a positive way include:
- IRIS is the world’s famous availability platform, which addresses all the root causes of on-shelf availability solutions both strategically and tactically. This platform’s data driven approach is mainly based on several algorithms. Their algorithms help in addressing, defining, and preventing almost all types of out-of-stocks with an end-to-end solutions for structurally improving on-shelf availability in order to help drive sales, engagement, and success.
- Retail Solutions Inc. is the leading technology company, who has launched its expanded IRIS on-shelf availability platform. IRIS combines RSi’s data expertise and digital technology innovations fir enabling users in achieving the profitable shelf.
Key players operating in the global on-shelf availability solutions market include SAP SE, Retail Velocity, International Business machines Corporation, and Lokad.
Global On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market: Key Growth Drivers
The growth of the global on-shelf availability solutions market is majorly fueled by the rapid technological advancements in the retail sector. Along with this, rising collaboration between suppliers and retailers is also propelling expansion in the global on-shelf availability solutions market. In this technological era, craze for automation is rising day by day. Therefore, soaring demand for business automation and precise demand opportunity assessment are also the major factors providing impetus to the growth of the global on-shelf availability solutions market.
However, the risk associated with unauthorized access to data, operating in a dynamic environment, and high cost of deployment are the challenges obstructing the growth of the global on-shelf availability solutions market. Nonetheless, flourishing retail stores in both developing and developed countries are believed to overcome these challenges in the coming years.
Global On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, North America is dominating the global on-shelf availability solutions market as the region has witnessed rapid technological development. Along with this, rapidly mushrooming retailer stores and rising dependency on internet are also fueling growth in the on-shelf availability solutions market in this region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.