Oilfield Rotary Table Market: Introduction
- Oilfield rotary table is a spinning section of the drilling rig that provides power to turn the drill string in a clockwise direction to facilitate the process of drilling an oil and gas well. Drilling rigs have a rotary table either as backup or primary system to rotate the drill string.
Key Drivers & Restrains of Oilfield Rotary Table Market
- Increase in demand for drilling rigs due to rise in investments in exploration and production of unconventional and conventional reserves, owing to the gradual recovery in global crude oil prices, is anticipated to drive the oilfield rotary table market during the forecast period. For instance, as per Baker Hughes, the number of active rig count across the world, increased from 1,593 unit in 2016 to 2,211 unit in 2018.
- Introduction of rig fleet expansion programs to support upstream growth plans by enhancing the crude oil production capacity is expected to propel the oilfield rotary table market. For instance, In November 2019, ADNOC drilling introduced a rig fleet expansion program to increase crude oil production capacity by 5 million barrels per day (Mbpd) by 2030. According to the expansion program, in the first phase, ADNOC acquired four UAE-built technologically advanced land rigs at a total value of over US$ 100 million.
- Technological advancement in drilling rig design, in order to enhance efficiency of oil & gas drilling operations and minimize human error, is projected to propel the demand for oilfield rotary table during the forecast period. For instance, in May 2019, Maersk launched the first hybrid, low emissions rig.
- High cost associated with drilling activity is anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Onshore Segment to Hold Major Share of Global Oilfield Rotary Table Market
- The global oilfield rotary table market can be segmented based on application and region
- Based on application, the global oilfield rotary table can be classified into onshore and offshore. The onshore segment is expected to expand considerably due to a rise in the investments to enhance production of crude oil and gas in brown fields. The offshore segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to abundant availability of unconventional and conventional oil and gas reserves in deep and ultra-deep water location.
- North America to Hold Major Share of Global Oilfield Rotary Table
- In terms of region, the global oilfield rotary table market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The oilfield rotary table market in North America is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period due to ongoing investments in exploration & production of unconventional resources including shale gas
- Oilfield rotary table market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period due to a surge in the demand for crude oil and gas, primarily in India, South Korea, Japan, and China from petrochemical, chemical and manufacturing sectors in these countries. Moreover, stabilization of crude oil prices along with an increase in disposable income, changing demographics, and expansion of population are further expected to fuel the market in the region. For instance, according to stats collected by BP, the consumption of crude oil in Asia Pacific increased from 1,651.3 million tons oil equivalent in 2017 to 1,695.4 million tons oil equivalent in 2018.
- The oilfield rotary table market in Europe is also projected to expand during the forecast period due to ongoing investments in offshore drilling activities to safeguard the nation’s energy security by ensuring the security of oil supplies.
- The oilfield rotary table market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period due to abundant availability of untapped potential of oil & gas reserves. For instance, in 2018, Saudi Arabia accounted for 15.7% share of global proved oil reserves, i.e. 266.2 billion barrels of proved oil reserves.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Oilfield Rotary Table Market
Leading companies operating in the global oilfield rotary table market include Schlumberger Limited, YZS, Pickett Oilfield, LLC, Shaanxi FYPE Rigid Machinery Co., Ltd., MHWirth, and National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
Global Oilfield Rotary Table Market: Research Scope
Global Oilfield Rotary Table Market, by Application
Global Oilfield Rotary Table Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.