Global Office Furniture Market – Introduction
Office furniture provides comfort and convenience during working hours and are used in commercial and industrial sectors as a part of a company’s work environment.
Global Office Furniture Market – Competition Landscape
Steelcase Inc. was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S. As of 2018, the company has around 120,000 employees with 800 dealers across the globe. Steelcase Inc. operates in the market with different brand names including Steelcase Health, Steelcase, Turnstone, Steelcase Education Designtex, Coalesse, AMQ, PolyVision, Orangebox, and Smith System. Raw materials used by Steelcase Inc. include laminate, melamine, wood, leather, metal, steel, plastic, and fabric. The product segment of this company includes seating, desk & chair, storage, technology, and others. Under the office chair segment, the company sells SILQ, Steelcase Series 1, West Elm Work Sterling Chair, Cobi, Gesture, Leap, and other products.
Incorporated in 1945, OKAMURA CORPORATION is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The company operates its business at the global level with 11 sales units. It also signed partnerships with different companies to increase sales. Some of the alliances are König + Neurath AG Furniture Systems, Pro-Cord s.p.a., Wiesner-Hager Möbel GmbH, DORMA Huppe Raumtrennsysteme GmbH + Co. KG, and TGW SYSTEMS INC. Some of the company’s popular office furniture under the seating segment are task chair, multi-purpose and conference chair, lounge chairs, and stools.
Major companies operating in the global office furniture market are Steelcase Inc., OKAMURA CORPORATION, Haworth Inc., Knoll, Inc., BERCO DESIGNS, HNI Corporation, KOKUYO Co., Ltd., Herman Miller, Inc., Kimball International, and Meridian Office Group.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Office Furniture Market – Driver
Growing Investment in Office interior Products to Increase Employee Efficiency
Key corporate houses and enterprises are investing huge amounts in interiors and furnishing their office spaces to provide a productive and comfortable work environment to their employees. Many office furniture manufacturers and designers offer chairs with better comfort to minimize stress.
Furthermore, increasing penetration of smart furniture is also boosting market growth. For instance, advanced office desks are available in the market with installed sensors, where the employee can manually measure their preference with respect to their comfort level. These sensor attached chairs also guide the employee about the right posture during work hours. Growing adoption of convenient and comfortable office furniture is expected to further drive the market growth.
Global Office Furniture Market – Segmentation
The global office furniture market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Distribution Channel
Global Office Furniture Market, by Material
In terms of material, the global office furniture market can be divided into:
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Office Furniture Market, ask for a customized report
Global Office Furniture Market, by Product
In terms of product, the global office furniture market can be divided into:
- Modular Furniture
- Desks & Tables
Global Office Furniture Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global office furniture market can be segmented into:
The report on the global office furniture market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on segments of the office furniture market across regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.