Growth in Corporate Sector to drive Demand for Office Decoration Items
- Increase in industrialization and urbanization has resulted in the rise in sales of office decorative items across the globe. Office decoration items are made from different materials and are used to make office spaces pleasant and appealing.
- Decorative items include lamps, wallpapers, bonsai, artificial grass, and hanging artifacts. The growing trend of making office spaces more lively and unique will result in growth of the office decorative items market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Office Decoration Items Market
- Office decoration is important for both employees and customers. Pleasant office spaces have an important part to play in business. People spend nine hours in office and if the work environment is not healthy and refreshing, the performance of employees tends to go down. Comfortable and pleasant environment plays an important role in increasing productivity.
- Well-designed offices create a healthy and workable environment which encourages employees to work efficiently. Many companies decorate the office in a way that it describes the brand and its history.
- The global office decoration items market is driven by increase in commercial spaces, rise in trend of making office space unique, and it has become a necessity and is no more a luxury. Increase in urbanization is likely to boost the growth of the global office decoration items market during the forecast period.
- Companies look at office decoration as fun activity to promote team work. It gives an employer a chance to undertake team activity and to give employees the freedom to decorate their cubical or team space.
- Social media plays an important role in marketing any product or item. Social media platforms have impact on consumers. Many people use social media platforms for business purpose. Large number of local players operate in the office decoration items market who replicate the original work and sell it at cheaper price.
- Manufacturers are creating efficient and ecofriendly products. The glass and metal segments are projected to grow at a rapid pace compared to the wooden segment due to consumer inclination toward preserving trees and environment.
- Considering all the factors, the global office decoration items market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period
Europe to Lead Global Office Decoration Items Market
- Geographically, the global office decoration items market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe dominated the market in 2018 due to growth in the fashion industry and corporate sector which increased global sales of office decoration items
- However, the market in North America is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increase in number of entrepreneurs having their own office space is a major factor expected to drive the office decoration items market in the region.
- The global office decoration items market is competitive due to the presence of large number of global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market. These companies are focusing on increasing awareness about natural and ecofriendly products. Companies in emerging markets focus on expanding customer base.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in office decoration items market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Office Decoration Items Market
Leading players operating in the global office decoration items market are:
- Crystal Craft
- The Wall Art Company
- Hang My Art
Global Office Decoration Items Market: Research Scope
Global Office Decoration Items Market, by Product Type
- Wall Art
Global Office Decoration Items Market, by Material
Global Office Decoration Items Market, by End-use Industry
- Above 5000
Global Office Decoration Items Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company-owned Portal
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
Global Office Decoration Items Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.