Global OCS Market
- Coffee is one of the most widely consumed beverage both at home and in the office. Coffee helps to improve energy levels. In the work place, a cup of coffee can energize the employee and increase productivity.
Global Office OCS Market: Dynamics
Rise in demand for OCS across U.S. and Europe
Rise in economic growth across the U.S. is leading to increase in businesses and industries which subsequently increases the spending on employee satisfaction services such as office coffee. Revenues are increasing for the OCS industry in the U.S. OCS revenue increased from US$ 5.40 billion in 2017-18 to US$ 5.71 billion in FY 2018. In the U.S., millennial have different needs, tastes, preferences, and expectation and are health-conscious, tech-savvy, ambitious, and seek a better work-life balance. They are increasingly opting for coffee compared to other hot drinks. According to the European Vending & Coffee Service Association (EVA), a dominant portion of coffee machines are located in workplaces. Thus, rise in preference for coffee among the millennial in the U.S. and Europe is increasing the market size of office coffee service.
Rise in online promotions by OCS providers across the U.S.
In the U.S., online marketing by OCS market players has increased their revenue. All OCS providers in the U.S. have a website from the FY 2017-18. Presently, OCS providers also enable their customers to order coffee through online channels.
Decrease in price of green coffee helping OCS providers to offset cost
The International Coffee Organization (ICO) has indicated a gradual decrease in price of green coffee since August 2017 which has continued except for October 2018, and June and July 2019. As per ICO, average green coffee price is lowest in the past five years. OCS providers have seen an increase in operation cost but are able to maintain coffee prices due to decrease in price of green coffee. This is helping OCS providers to increase business but keeping price of coffee under check.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Office OCS Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe prominent OCS markets in the world
- Geographically, the global OCS market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is broken down and analyzed at country-level, which includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Similarly, the OCS market in Europe can be bifurcated into country level, covering Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. The OCS market in Asia Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The analysis of the OCS market in Middle East & Africa includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The OCS market in South America can be divided into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Globally, North America and Europe are leading OCS markets.
Global Office OCS Market: Competitive Landscape
The global OCS market consists of large and innumerable small and medium sized players. Large market players operate in more than one country/ region. Competition is intense among global and regional players operating in the office coffee service market. A few key players operating in the market are:
- Compass Group
- Farmer Bros. Co.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- Peet's Coffee Berkeley
- Royal Cup Coffee
- Van Houtte Coffee Services (A division of Keurig Canada Inc.)
- American Vending Services
- Bodecker Brewed
- EVOCA S.p.A
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Office OCS Market, ask for a customized report
Global Office OCS Market: Segmentation
The global Office OCS market can be segmented based on:
- Product Category
Global Office OCS Market, by Product Category
- Others (Bottled water & water filtration services, tea, soft drinks/juices, non-coffee hot beverage, creamers/sweeteners, etc.)
Global Office OCS Market, by Application
- Industrial plants
- Schools/ colleges
- Others (convenience stores, restaurants, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.