Oat Fibre: Introduction
Fibre is one of the important components of a healthy diet. Oat fibre is naturally manufactured from oat hulls and has zero fat, carbs, and protein. Oat fibre is the best option for those looking for a keto diet. The demand for oat fibre is increasing in the food and beverage industry, along with the animal feed industry because of its health beneficial properties. The demand for oat fibre is increasing in the bakery for the production of gluten-free products. Oat fibre improves the texture and reduces the breakage of bakery products; apart from that it also work as water modulator in bakery products, and also improves the absorption of oil and water. Oat fibre has very high water-binding property, and increase the consistency and viscosity of batter. Oat fibre work as prebiotic supplements, its consumption maintains the intestinal pH, and helps in the elimination of toxic substances from the colon and reduces the risk of colorectal cancer. Apart from the food and beverage industry, these functional properties of oat fibre are increasing its demand in the nutraceuticals industry for the production of various health supplements, and other nutritional products. The oat fibre-based pet food products are also gaining traction these days as the pet owners have become very careful about the synthetic ingredients and its ill-effects on their pet health. Due to the multiple applications, the oat fibre is facing very huge demand from various end-use industries.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Health Benefits Associated With Oat Fiber Driving the Market
The oat fibre is being used in several food processing industries including bakery, snacks and many other industries. Oat fiber is also added to various food formulations to improve the content of dietary fiber, to maintain the calorie or to convey unique functionality. Oat fiber decreases cholesterol level, promote bowel health and reduces the risk of heart disease. According to the EFSA, oat fibre contains beta-glucan that is a soluble in nature and provides long-lasting energy. Oat fiber helps in reduction of weight because fiber intake rises satiety, due to which it the best option for those having weight-related health issues. Due to these health benefits, the market for oat fibre is anticipated to grow in the forecast years.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Oat Fibre: Segmentation
The oat fibre market is segmented on the basis of nature, packaging, end-use and sales channel.
On the basis of nature, the global oat fibre market is segmented as-
On the basis of packaging type, the global oat fibre market is segmented as-
- Paper Bags
On the basis of end-use, the global oat fibre market is segmented as-
- Food Processing Industry
- Nutritional Food
- Extruded breakfast cereals
- Extruded snacks
- Instant powders, dry soups and sauces
- Ready-to-drink beverages
- Desserts and ice cream
- Dairy Products
- Functional Food
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Hair care
- Skin Care
- Hair care
- Dietary Supplements
- Health Supplements
- Animal Feed/Pet Food
On the basis of sales channel, the global oat fibre market is segmented as-
- Specialty Stores
- Discount Stores
- Modern Grocery Stores
- Traditional Grocery Stores
- Online retailers
Oat Fibre: Key Players
Some of the leading players of global oat fibre market include Dalby Mølle A/S, Grain Millers, Inc., Garuda International, Inc., Swedish Oat Fiber AB, Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc. Tate & Lyle Plc., CFF GmbH, SunOpta Ingredients, Inc., HerbaKraft, Inc., Anthony's Goods, NuNaturals, Honeyville Grain, Milanaise, Quaker Oats Company, Kellogg’s, and J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH & Co. KG, among others.
Oat Fibre: Opportunities & Development
The manufacturers operating in the global oat fibre market should target on to formulate the clean label products. Apart from that, to gain the more consumer base they should innovate their packaging with clean and clear information about the product and its nutritional value.
Oat fibre offered by the Grain Millers, Inc. is organic certified, chemical-free, and manufactured by sound processing technique and is appropriate for various uses including beverages to bars, cereals, snacks, pasta, and meat products, such as Non-GMO, organic, and gluten-free products.
CFF GmbH acquired a Belgium-based company International Fiber Europe N.V., this acquisition has expanded its capability to offer innovative and high-quality products to their customers across the globe.
Brief Approach to Research
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the oat fibre market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information regarding oat fibre market according to market segments such as nature, product type, end-use, sales channel, and regions.
Key Data Points Covered in the oat fibre Report:
- An overview of the global oat fibre market, including background and advancement.
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the oat fibre market and its potential.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends.
- Detailed value chain analysis of the oat fibre market.
- The cost structure of and segments covered in the study.
- In-depth pricing analysis, by crucial Oat Fibre segments, regions, and by major market participants.
- Analysis of supply and demand the oat fibre, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario.
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants of oat fibre market.
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in the oat fibre market.
Regional analysis of the oat fibre market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, U.K., BENELUX, Nordic, Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the oat fibre market. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors of the oat fibre market, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies of oat fibre.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.