Nylon 1010 Market: Introduction
- Nylon 1010 is a polyamide fiber, and is also known as polyamide 1010. It is generally manufactured through condensation of a diacid and diamine.
- Nylon 1010 has low moisture absorption, improved chemical resistance, and excellent ultraviolet ray resistivity. Furthermore, it offers resistance to zinc chloride solution, making it a suitable material for injection molding and extrusion.
- Nylon 1010 is a bio-based polymer with significant bio-content. It is extracted from castor oil, and a non-food & plant based source. Nylon 1010 possesses excellent mechanical properties such as mechanical strength, high melting point, and compact melting point.
- Nylon 1010 is employed in a wide range of applications including automotive, electrical & electronics, consumer goods, engineering parts, housings, industrial, building & construction, sporting goods, and packaging.
- Rise in popularity of nylon 1010 due to its excellent material properties and environment-friendly nature is anticipated to drive the nylon 1010 market during the forecast period. However, higher cost of nylon 1010 than other alternatives is projected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Demand for Nylon 1010 in Automotive Industry to Rise at Rapid Pace
- Technological advancements in design and environmental concerns have augmented the demand for lightweight and high quality automotive parts across the globe. Furthermore, emergence of e-vehicles is projected to boost the demand for low weight-high strength automotive components.
- Nylon 1010 offers higher strength and has lower weight than other alternatives due to its compact molecular structure. Furthermore, nylon 1010 is preferred in automotive design due to its eco-friendly nature. Thus, nylon 1010 market is anticipated to increase at a rapid pace in the automotive industry during the forecast period.
Europe Dominates Global Nylon 1010 Market
- Geographically, the global nylon 1010 market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is projected to be a key region of the global nylon 1010 market due to the rise in demand for environment-friendly and bio-based products in various end-use industries in the region
- Implementation of stringent environmental laws in the European Union is likely to propel the demand for eco-friendly products in automobile and packaging industries. This is anticipated to positively impact the demand for nylon 1010 in the region.
- Presence of a well-established electronics industry in China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan and significant rise in demand for automotive and electronics & electrical components in Asia Pacific are expected to fuel the nylon 1010 market in the region
- Demand for nylon 1010 is rising in applications such as consumer goods, automobile, and electronics. Increase in demand for consumer goods, primarily in countries such as China, India, and Indonesia, and rapid industrial developments in these countries have augmented the demand for lightweight industrial components in Asia Pacific. This, in turn, is estimated to propel the nylon 1010 market in the region.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in Nylon 1010 Market
The nylon 1010 market is fragmented due to the presence of large numbers of local and global players. Key players operating in the nylon 1010 market include:
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
Global Nylon 1010 Market: Research Scope
Global Nylon 1010 Market, by Application
- Consumer Goods
Global Nylon 1010 Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?