Nursing Pillow Market: Introduction
- New mothers need to feed their babies every 2-3 hours a day, which compels the new mothers to sit in an uncomfortable position for a considerably long time. This can hurt their body posture, which also can become painful for the mothers in the long run. Nursing pillows can be helpful to avoid this discomfort. Nursing pillows are designed to support and keep the baby at breast height. Additionally, nursing pillows also help to relieve back, shoulder, and neck stiffness by enabling the baby to properly align with the mother’s body while sitting upright.
Key Drivers and Opportunities and Restraining factor of the Nursing Pillow Market
- Most breastfeeding pillows are designed to bend at the waist while supporting the baby at just the right height to reach the breast or bottle. Having said that, there are many nursing positions before the user can find the right one. Ideally, the baby should be tilted to the mother, and the pillow should be as close to the mother’s body as possible. Mothers can also use a pillow to support the baby when trying to stand upright, such as holding a koala. These benefits are expected to boost the nursing pillow market.
- Multiple benefits of using a nursing pillow are driving its popularity among mothers. The best nursing pillows can be used during pregnancy; they can support the would-be mother in her sleep. And after the baby arrives, some pillowcases help to lift the baby during pregnancy or hold the baby for the first time.
- Nursing pillows are available in a variety of shapes, designs, sizes, and functionalities. They are available in C-shape, classic U-shape, and V-shape. Manufacturers are developing new customized products comprising new technology and functionalities, which is likely to boost their popularity among consumers and consequently, propel the nursing pillow market.
- Many end-users use this type of pillow to bottle feed their newborn. A feeding pillow supports the baby's head and neck properly, reducing the chances of injury. Companies are focusing to creating awareness about nursing pillows with innovative marketing strategies. This increasing awareness is projected to propel the global nursing pillow market.
- However, consumers and manufacturers face numerous challenges that may hinder the supply chain of nursing pillows, worldwide, such as low awareness about these products and the small invasion of low-income producers. Additionally, these restrictive factors are expected to create significant opportunity for key manufacturers to expand their business, collaborate with local distributors, and enter the market for pillows in low-income countries.
- There are a few factors that are likely to hinder the nursing pillow market. The use of nursing pillows has also led to the unfortunate death of some infants. This comes almost a year after the Consumer Product Safety Commission warned caregivers never to allow infants to sleep on lounging pads, intended for children to sit or sleep on when they wake up, or nursing pillows that are intended to make breastfeeding easier. When children are left unattended or asleep on these products, they may roll over or fall head down in a way that may block their breathing and lead to respiratory failure. These unfortunate incidents are estimated to hamper the nursing pillows market.
Regional Major Share of the Nursing Pillow Market
- In terms of region, the nursing pillows market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America is the leading market for nursing pillows, which is expected to expand in the near future. The U.S. is home to some of the major players of the market. The Boppy Company is expected to hold a prominent share of the market due to its innovative features, designed by mothers, and branding their products as “our children”. The market in APAC is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increase in income and rise in number of people born in the region are key factors that are projected to fuel the market in the region. The presence of developing countries such as India and China is likely to play a major role in driving the market in Asia Pacific. In addition to COVID's impact on the market, countries such as India gained significant market share through active participation of start-ups such as Mom Store, which grew by 200% during the epidemic.
Key Players Operating in Global Nursing Pillow Market
- Nursing Pillow, LLC
- The Boppy Company, LLC
- Prince Lionheart, Inc
- Zenoff Products
- Queen Rose
- Naomi Home
- Cozy Bump Corporation
- Medela AG
- Easygrow AS
- Theraline UK
Global Nursing Pillow Market: Research Scope
Global Nursing Pillow Market: by Type
- C-shaped pillows
- U-shaped pillow
- V-shaped pillows
- Two-sided nursing pillows
Global Nursing Pillow Market, by Price
Global Nursing Pillow Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Website
- Specialty Stores
- Supermarket/ Hypermarket
- Franchise stores
Global Nursing Pillow Market, by Material
- Organic Filling Pillow
- The Memory Foam Nursing Pillow
- Hypo-Allergic Filling Nursing Pillow
- Micro Beads Foam Nursing Pillow
Global Nursing Pillow Market, by End-user
- Commercial (Hospitals, Health care Institutions)
Global Nursing Pillow Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.