Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market: Overview
- A nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer is a spectroscopic device used for observation of local magnetic fields around atomic nuclei. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers are employed in quality control and research for determining the content and purity of a sample and its molecular structure.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers are employed in various industries such as food & beverages, oil & gas, health care, chemical, and others
Key Drivers of Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market
- Rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), is increasing the focus of biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and research institutes on drug discovery and development. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market during the forecast period. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers are employed to study the interaction of various molecules, dynamics/kinetics of molecules, and the composition of mixtures of synthetic or biological composites or solutions. Furthermore, technological innovations in medical imaging techniques, such as magnetic resonance imaging, is also projected to promote growth of the global nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market during the forecast period.
- Increase in investments in well logging services to obtain information about sedimentary geological formations is estimated to propel the global market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market report
Healthcare Industry Segment Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market
- The global nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market can be segmented based on end-use and region
- In terms of application, the global nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market can be segmented into food & beverages, oil & gas, health care, chemical, and others. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers are gaining importance in the oil & gas industry, as they are employed in well logging service in order to determine various parameters of rock and fluids, such as permeability, pore size distribution, fluid type, and porosity.
North America to Account for a Prominent Share of Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market
- In terms of region, the global nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market can be segmented into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market in North America is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period. Growth of the market in the region can be attributed to ongoing investments in the exploration of oil & gas reserves and production of oil and gas. Furthermore, increase in investments in research and development to design nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) devices is also expected to boost the global market during the forecast period. For instance, in August 2019, Nanalysis Scientific Corp. introduced 100-MHz, compact NMR device with high sensitivity and superior resolution. The device offers 25% better signal dispersion than other compact NMR devices available in the marketplace.
- The nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market in Europe is projected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Technological innovations in the design of magnetic resonance spectrometers are anticipated to boost the market in the region during the forecast period.
- The nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. Growth of the market in the region can be ascribed to increase in the spending on construction of healthcare facilities, primarily in developing countries such as India. Increase in access to insurance, rise in the prevalence of lifestyle diseases, growth in awareness about health care, and rise in per capita income are expected to boost investments in the global health care sector in the near future.
- The nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in investments in the discovery of new oil and gas reserves
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market
Key Players Operating in Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market
- JEOL USA, Inc.
- Schlumberger Limited.
- Mount Sopris Instruments
- ThermoFisher Scientific
- Anasazi Instruments, Inc.
- Magritek Ltd
- Intertek Group plc
- Lucideon Limited
- Nanalysis Corp.
Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market: Research Scope
Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market, by End-user
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Health Care
Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.