Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market: Overview
- A nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer is a spectroscopic device used for observation of local magnetic fields around atomic nuclei. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers are employed in quality control and research for determining the content and purity of a sample and its molecular structure.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers are employed in various industries such as food & beverages, oil & gas, health care, chemical, and others
Key Drivers of Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market
- Rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), is increasing the focus of biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and research institutes on drug discovery and development. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market during the forecast period. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers are employed to study the interaction of various molecules, dynamics/kinetics of molecules, and the composition of mixtures of synthetic or biological composites or solutions. Furthermore, technological innovations in medical imaging techniques, such as magnetic resonance imaging, is also projected to promote growth of the global nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market during the forecast period.
- Increase in investments in well logging services to obtain information about sedimentary geological formations is estimated to propel the global market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market report
Healthcare Industry Segment Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market
- The global nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market can be segmented based on end-use and region
- In terms of application, the global nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market can be segmented into food & beverages, oil & gas, health care, chemical, and others. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers are gaining importance in the oil & gas industry, as they are employed in well logging service in order to determine various parameters of rock and fluids, such as permeability, pore size distribution, fluid type, and porosity.
North America to Account for a Prominent Share of Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market
- In terms of region, the global nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market can be segmented into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market in North America is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period. Growth of the market in the region can be attributed to ongoing investments in the exploration of oil & gas reserves and production of oil and gas. Furthermore, increase in investments in research and development to design nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) devices is also expected to boost the global market during the forecast period. For instance, in August 2019, Nanalysis Scientific Corp. introduced 100-MHz, compact NMR device with high sensitivity and superior resolution. The device offers 25% better signal dispersion than other compact NMR devices available in the marketplace.
- The nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market in Europe is projected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Technological innovations in the design of magnetic resonance spectrometers are anticipated to boost the market in the region during the forecast period.
- The nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. Growth of the market in the region can be ascribed to increase in the spending on construction of healthcare facilities, primarily in developing countries such as India. Increase in access to insurance, rise in the prevalence of lifestyle diseases, growth in awareness about health care, and rise in per capita income are expected to boost investments in the global health care sector in the near future.
- The nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in investments in the discovery of new oil and gas reserves
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market
Key Players Operating in Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market
- JEOL USA, Inc.
- Schlumberger Limited.
- Mount Sopris Instruments
- ThermoFisher Scientific
- Anasazi Instruments, Inc.
- Magritek Ltd
- Intertek Group plc
- Lucideon Limited
- Nanalysis Corp.
Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market: Research Scope
Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market, by End-user
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Health Care
Global Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.