Poly Bagging Machines Market
Poly Bagging Machines Market (Machine Type: Assembly Line and Standalone Machines; Operation Type: Semi-automatic and Automatic; Capacity Per Hour: Less than 500 Packages, 501-1,000 Packages, 1,001-2,000 Packages, and More than 2,000 Packages; and End Use: Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Industrial Components, and Others) - North America Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Automated Poly Bagging Machines to Dominate Poly Bagging Machines Market
A poly bagging machine is generally used for packaging goods. It requires employee training, while producing maximum labor efficiency. It is necessary to protect goods in transportation and shipment, and the packaging protects the goods from possible damages. The poly bagging machine holds a small footprint and is often positioned on casters for mobility. Moreover, the intuitive and convenient features of these bagging need very little training to execute. Moreover, the polybags can be customized in various sizes, colors, and patterns as per consumer specifications. Packaging is often considered as one of the most significant parts of the end product, as it displays the premium branding of producers as well as intimates the product aesthetics. Poly films are used as raw materials in the production of poly bags. The advancement in the design and material quality of poly bags is driving the demand for the poly bagging machines market in North America during the forecast period.
Polybags are broadly used every day, mostly by retailers and small vendors to pack various goods. Despite the extent of the business, almost every seller demands plastic bags to sell their products to their consumers. Thus, as the demand is on a daily basis, the production of plastic bags is increasing with the rising product consumption. The daily consumption rate of such bags extends to millions in big cities offering a huge market future for North America. The advancements in technology and innovations such as automated poly bagging machines make it easier for consumers to pack their goods without any kind of hassle. Most of the present market demand is captured by automated machines, and thus, most of the manufacturers in North America are focusing on automated poly bagging machines due to their cost and labor effectiveness. The increasing demand for automated machines in the U.S. and Canada is likely to expand the North America poly bagging machines market during the forecast period.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Poly Bagging Machines Market
Rise in Demand for Poly Bags from Retail Industry Likely Post COVID-19
The poly bagging machines market was witnessing a heavy demand until the COVID-19 started to rise its spread across the world. Various manufacturers were progressing quickly toward their sustainability goals. The impact can be seen in almost every industry, including packaging. The innovative ideas to produce less environment-harming poly packaging with reusability came to pause with the halt in progress toward a sustainable and circular supply chain. The increase in digital printing, changing consumer preferences, eCommerce, consumer safety concerns, and redefined sustainability are some major factors that affected the growth of the North America poly bagging machines market during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hence, there is a heavy need for manufacturers to rebalance sustainability intentions that include intensified hygiene, normalize eCommerce, and consider product cost. The impact will also improve the demand, as the upcoming buying trends are expected to highlight consumer needs across the poly bagging machine manufacturers in North America.
While many industries are experiencing a negative growth rate, the North America poly bagging machines market is anticipating a growth rate of 0.5% in 2021. As North Americans are rapidly recovering from the virus spread with an increasing number of individuals vaccinated, the markets are permitted to work under the safety and hygiene guidelines, and the supply chain is expected to restart shortly. Moreover, plastic packaging has been the material of choice in almost every sector for decades, especially in the medical sector. The poly bagging machines have helped assist authorities and public health advocates in making sure that materials and products are on the frontline of combating the spread of the coronavirus. Moreover, the rapid production and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines in North America are anticipating the restoration of every industrial sector and expecting increased demand for poly bagging machines from the consumer electronics and retail industry post COVID-19 pandemic.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Increased Convenience through Automatic Poly Bagging Machines Propelling Global Market
Polybags are growingly popular among various retail businesses, due to their ease of production and procurement as well as their cost-effectiveness. Moreover, the machines for poly bagging are customized to bag goods and products in wrappers or containers. The present market holds various types of poly bagging machines using custom configurations ranging from agricultural products, including corn, feed, and seed to chemical and industrial powders such as graphite, gypsum, and barite. The North America poly bagging machines market is also expecting an increasing demand from the food packaging industry, due to consumer dependency on packaged food items. The food products manufacturers have increased focus on the packaging of the items with convenient and user-friendly features. The new upgraded poly bagging machines are compatible to meet a large requirements, primarily to meet the rising demand from the food sector. The increasing demand from the food packaging and consumer electronics industries is anticipated to boost the North America poly bagging machines market during the forecast period.
Small and large businesses are constantly looking for ways to maximize participation and labor, while reducing their production cost. Most businesses in North America choose automatic bagging machines that suit their business needs and can help fulfill these objectives. The automated poly bagging machines not only enhance productivity but also improve consistency and reduce quality issues. The machines are well equipped for every type of facility, and can be used to pack products ranging from cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, mechanical parts, to food and beverages. Other factors such as rising population in North America, increasing disposable income, and growing eCommerce, consumer electronics, and retail industries are contributing to the expansion of the North America poly bagging machines market, which is expected to reach the value of US$ 3 Bn, at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Poly Bagging Machines Market
The constant growth of eCommerce and food packaging industries is generating the highest demand for poly bagging machines in North America. The shipping of large volumes of products requires efficient and fast bagging systems. Thus, a poly bagging machine is used to meet consumer demand in the least possible time. The increasing demand in the end-use industries including consumer electronics, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, industrial components, etc. is anticipated to drive the North America poly bagging machines market during the forecast period. However, the declining preference for plastic products due to growing environmental concerns is likely to hamper market growth. Nevertheless, the increasing manufacturing focus on producing reusable and biodegradable products is projected to overcome environmental restraints during the forecast period, thus fueling the growth of the North America poly bagging machines market.
North America Poly Bagging Machines Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the North America poly bagging machines market for the forecast period of 2021-2031, the market is estimated to grow due to the demand from food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and consumer electronics industries
- The North America poly bagging machines market is expected to clock a high growth rate during the forecast period. eCommerce is likely to increase the sales of poly bagging machines in North America in the years to come.
Automation to Shape Market for Poly Bagging Machines in North America
- Disruptive automation is giving rise to artificial intelligence, Big Data analytics, and machine learning, which is likely to shape the poly bagging machine market in North America. Some of the features of these technological advancements comprise the robotic platform, improved sensors, and end-of-arm tool instruments, which make it quicker and easier to pack goods. This is likely to uplift the pharmaceutical, consumer electronics, automobile, and general packaging segments.
- It could also be witnessed that customers in North America prefer automatic poly bagging machines to semi-automatic machines, and as a result, automatic poly bagging machines capture more than 67% of the market share in 2021
- Many of the key players manufacturing poly bagging machines can be observed in the North American region due to the high demand for polybags and easy availability of spare parts & equipment required
eCommerce Significantly in Changing Dynamics of Poly Bagging Machines Market in North America
- Advent of eCommerce has given a huge boost to online businesses and the packaging sector. Due to the onset of the pandemic, the mode of purchasing has inclined toward the online and the Internet has created huge opportunities for manufacturers of pharmaceutical, healthcare, stationery, consumer electronics, and other segments.
- Versatility of poly bagging machines makes it a good investment for manufacturers, as it provides a high return on investment, and is extremely useful for packaging goods from various sectors
- Consumer electronic segment in the poly bagging machines market is expected to account for more than 30% of the total market share during the period of 2021-2031. Demand for polybags in the pharmaceutical industry is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period.
High Return on Investment, Increased Packaging Productivity Achieved Through Usage of Poly Bagging Machines
- Features such as fast replenishment speed that can help to pack thousands of polybags in hours, effectively reducing labor and an automatic alarm system that helps to restart the system when polybag film is finished. An automatic poly bagging machine system consists of automatic bag suction, bag-feeding, bag-laying, bag-shifting, and bag-sealing machines, among others, which is arranged in the form of an assembly line. Polybags can also be labelled and stacked by the usage of certain advanced poly bagging machines. These attributes are expected to uplift the market for poly bagging machines.
- Poly bagging machine market in North America holds only a few players. The refurbishing & reselling market for poly bagging machines is more popular and consists of added players due to the high costs of the machines in the market.
Kraft Paper Bags to Likely Restrain Growth of Poly Bagging Machines Market
- Many of the states in the U.S. and Canada have already placed a ban on single-use plastic and poly bags, and it is giving rise to the usage of Kraft paper and molded fiber bags in North America. This could hamper the market for poly bags machines.
- However, many polybag manufacturers are introducing more sustainable option in polybags, which can be recycled and re-used, and this could help poly bagging machines to sustain in the market
North America Poly Bagging Machines Market: Key Findings
- The North America poly bagging machines market is estimated to increase with the growth rate of 3.3% during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the increase in the demand for polybags in U.S. and Canada, and increasing online businesses.
- As per the TMR analysis, more than 3/5th market in the operation types machines are captured by automatic poly bagging machines. Automatic machines are anticipated to lead the poly bagging machines market during the forecast period with a CAGR of 2.9%. Features such as low manpower requirement and high savings on these machines contribute to the market growth.
- Country wise, the U.S. is leading the charts in terms of market share during of 2016-2031. North America is expected to cumulatively represent an incremental opportunity of US$ 870 Mn by 2031. Presence of key players and high disposable income of customers could be the reasons for growth of U.S. poly bagging machines market.
- In terms of capacity per hour, the 1,001 to 2,000 packages is projected to be valued at US$ 0.9 Bn in 2021. This segment is expected to account for a prominent share of more than 43% of the total market share in 2021. Mobility of the machine, economical, and appropriate packaging are the reasons behind the popularity of 1,001 to 2,000 packages per hour.
North America Poly Bagging Machines Market: Competition Landscape
- TMR analysed that the global hygiene packaging market is highly competitive, owing to large number of local players in the market. This competition among key players is carefully studied based on developments, strategies, and segmental revenue of the company.
- TMR Group includes outlines of key players in the latest hygiene packaging market study, which includes
- Automated Packaging Systems, LLC.
- Advanced Poly-Packaging, Inc.
- Clamco(PAC Machinery)
- Pregis LLC
- Rennco, LLC
- Modern Manufacturing Services, LLC
- PAC Worldwide Corporation
- Accutech Packaging Inc.
- Texwrap Packaging Systems, LLC
- Tension Packaging & Automation
- TMR distinguished these poly bagging machines market players as per their segmental earnings into different tier slabs. These key players are estimated to hold nearly 20-25% share in the North America market.
Impact of COVID-19 on Poly Bagging Machines Market
- COVID-19 has led to shortage of raw materials, scarcity of labor, and even transportation barriers to ship goods, and this has negatively affected poly bagging machines market.
- However, online shopping, online businesses, and eCommerce retail trade around the region are expected to elevate the poly bagging machines market. A huge push from 2021-2022 is projected to drive the demand for the poly bagging machines.
Poly Bagging Machines Market – Scope of Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) started a new study on the North America poly bagging machines market providing forecast for the period of 2021-2031. In the study, growth opportunity for the poly bagging machines market is witnessed. The report provides valuable insights, which enable readers to make winning business decisions for future growth of their businesses.
The report highlights significant factors that are constantly determining the growth of the poly bagging machines market, untapped opportunities for manufacturers, trends and developments, and other insights across various key segments. Macroeconomic factors that are directly or indirectly affecting market growth are also incorporated in the report.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Poly Bagging Machines Market Report
- What will be the impact of COVID-19 on the poly bagging machines market?
- Which end use will be the most lucrative for poly bagging machines?
- What will be market size for poly bagging machines market by the end of 2031?
- Which is the most preferred operation type for poly bagging machines in the North America poly bagging machines market?
- Which country will remain most lucrative for market growth?
- Which are the top five market players of poly bagging machines market?
- Which end use holds maximum market share in the North America poly bagging machines market?
- Who are major key players in the poly bagging machines market?
Key indicators associated with the poly bagging machines market have been calculated thoroughly in the report. The study enumerates vital market dynamics such as key drivers, challenges, and trends, along with opportunities in the North America poly bagging machines market. A comprehensive study on the value chain, which includes component suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and end users has been incorporated in the North America market report. Other key aspects laid down in the market include pricing strategy of leading market players and comparative analysis of poly bagging machines. Furthermore, forecast factors and scenarios of the poly bagging machines market have been covered in the report to understand future prospects of the market.
A comprehensive evaluation and forecast on the poly bagging machines market are provided on the basis of machine type, operation type, capacity per hour, end use, and country.
Y-o-Y growth comparison, volume and revenue comparison, and market share comparison of various market segments are provided in the report. The poly bagging machines market is analyzed at both regional and country levels.
The report delivers an exhaustive assessment on the structure of the poly bagging machines market, in tandem with a dashboard view of all leading company profiles in the report. Every company’s share analysis on market players have also been presented in the report, apart from the footprint matrix of profiled market players. It also highlights key end users for poly bagging machines market.
The TMR Group includes outlines of key players in the North America poly bagging machines market study, which includes Automated Packaging Systems, LLC., Advanced Poly-Packaging, Inc., Clamco(PAC Machinery), Pregis LLC, Rennco, LLC, Modern Manufacturing Services, LLC, PAC Worldwide Corporation, Accutech Packaging Inc., Texwrap Packaging Systems, LLC and Tension Packaging & Automation. TMR distinguished these poly bagging machines market players as per their segmental earnings into different tier slabs.
A realistic methodology, along with a holistic approach makes the base for sharp insights, which are provided in the poly bagging machines market for the study evaluation period. The TMR report comprises of detailed information on growth prospects, along with riveting insights into the forecast assessment of the market.
Extensive primary and secondary researches have been employed to garner keen insights into the forecast study of the poly bagging machines market. The report has further undergone a cross-validation by in-house professionals to make the poly bagging machines market report one-of-its-kind, with the highest credibility.
Poly Bagging Machines Market – Segmentation
The North America poly bagging machines market has been bifurcated on the basis of machine type, operation type, capacity per hour, end use, and country. Each of these segments are analyzed to provide readers with holistic view of the market.
|Capacity Per Hour||