Nonylphenol is a viscous liquid, soluble in oil and organic solvents and insoluble in water. Nonylphenol is used mainly for the production of non-ionic surfactants. It is also used in production of phenolic resins and epoxy. It is used as a supplement for greases, for production of agro-chemicals and in the tyre industry. Nonylphenols are used in industrial and domestic cleaning chemicals, textile and leather processing, cosmetics, paints, metal cutting, pulp and paper industry, agricultural products and in the plastics industry.
Nonylphenol salts of Barium as well as calcium have application as heat stabilizers in plastic. Nonylphenol phosphate esters are used to retard flame. Nonylphenol is raw material for Nonlyphenol ethoxylate which is used in Surfactants. United States, Europe, China and Japan are among the largest manufacturers of Nonylphenol. European countries have decreased their production due to NP being hazardous substance.
China is expected to drive the growth of Nonylphenol market in the near future on account of the growing population and acceptance by various industries like textiles and leather, polymers and metals. There is decreasing trend of demand in Europe due to its involvement in list A priority hazardous substance by REACH. In addition to this growing innovation in Nonylphenols, production is expected to open new opportunities for the market.
Some of the key players in NonylPhenol market are Sasol Germany GmbH, Polimeri Europe, Synteza, Hangzhou Ruijiang Chemical Co., Ltd., and Dow chemical.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments