The demand within the global nonwoven geotextiles market is slated to grow at a sound pace in the years to follow. Manufacturing of various types of fabrics has gained momentum in recent times. Furthermore, textile research has become an important area of study for chemical scientists. The chemical properties of nonwoven geotextiles have played an integral role in driving demand within the global market. Use of nonwoven geotextiles in protection of soil has also aided market growth. However, the popularity of woven textiles supersedes the demand for nonwoven geotextiles.
- The field of interior designing has become a key consumer of nonwoven geotextiles. Coloured fabrics are used to enhance the aesthetic appeal of sofas, couches, and other similar items. Furthermore, distinct pieces of interior decoration are carved out of nonwoven geotextiles. Hence, advancements in the constructions and design industries have played an integral role in market growth.
- Nonwoven geotextiles are also used in the field of art and craft. Artists use these textiles as a canvas to paint their artwork. The high-visibility of paints and sketches on geotextiles has generated tremendous demand within the global nonwoven geotextiles market. Study of Geosynthetic Reinforced Walls (GRS) has also emerged a vital driver of demand in recent times.
Traditional artisans in India and China use nonwoven geotextiles to create distinct pieces of art. This factor has played an integral role in the growth of the nonwoven geotextiles market. Considering the aforementioned factors, the Asia Pacific nonwoven geotextiles market is expected to grow at a sound pace. Properties of filtration and reinforcement, peculiar to nonwoven geotextiles, have also emerged a vital driver of market demand. The vendors in the global nonwoven geotextiles market are capitalising on tying up with key end-use industries.
Global Nonwoven Geotextiles Market: Overview
The demand within the global nonwoven geotextiles market has been rising on account of advancements in the field of fabric manufacturing. Despite the growing demand for woven textiles, the popularity of nonwoven geotextiles still remains a matter of discussion. The cumulative revenues generated by non-woven textiles are lesser than the revenues generated by the market for woven textiles. However, over the past decade, the nonwoven geotextiles market has been expanding at a stellar rate. Several intrinsic and extrinsic factors are attributable for the growth of this market. Unlike woven fabrics, nonwoven geotextiles can be manufactured by subjecting several bonding particles to chemical reactions. Heat and other agents can be used for bonding together a range of materials to manufacture nonwoven geotextiles. The use of short and long fibers for the manufacture of nonwoven geotextiles imparts key properties to the latter. Considering the factors mentioned above, the global market for nonwoven geotextiles is projected to accumulate voluminous revenues in the years to come.
The global market for nonwoven geotextiles can be segmented on the basis of the following parameters: application, type, end-use industry, and region. It is essential to understand the segments mentioned above in order to get a sound idea about market growth.
A report added by Transparency Market Research (TMR) on the global nonwoven geotextiles
Market explains and elucidates several dynamics of growth pertaining to this market. The report underpins a number of trends that have surfaced in the global nonwoven geotextiles market in recent times. Moreover, the trends prevailing in the textile industry have also been enunciated to give a clear idea about market growth. There is recurring need for improved geotextiles across the globe, and this factor has aided the growth of the global nonwoven geotextiles market.
Global Nonwoven Geotextiles Market: Trends and Opportunities
The global market for nonwoven geotextiles is projected to attract voluminous revenues in the years to follow. The demand for high-quality geotextiles across a range of industries has paved for the growth of the global nonwoven geotextiles market. The splendid properties of nonwoven geotextiles such as filtration, separation, drainage, and reinforcement have played a crucial role in the growth of the global nonwoven geotextiles market. Moreover, the use of nonwoven geotextiles for protection of soil has also generated voluminous revenues into the global nonwoven geotextiles market. It is expected that the recurring need for nonwoven geotextiles in the constructions industry would continue to enhance the prospects of growth within the global nonwoven geotextiles market.
Global Nonwoven Geotextiles Market: Market Potential
The global market for nonwoven geotextiles has been expanding at a starry CAGR over the past few years. The renewed developments in the field of Geosynthetic Reinforced Walls (GRS) have played a major role in the growth of the global nonwoven geotextiles market. The ability of nonwoven geotextiles to prevent soil erosion and deterioration is another key driver of demand within the global market. Furthermore, the facilitation of water passage through the soil via nonwoven geotextiles is also a key use of the latter.
Global Nonwoven Geotextiles Market: Regional Dynamics
The global market for nonwoven geotextiles has been geographically segmented into North America, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. The market for nonwoven geotextiles in Asia Pacific has been rising at a stellar rate, majorly due to the use of geotextiles for soil fertility in India. Furthermore, use of nonwoven geotextiles in the constructions industry has propelled demand across North America.
Global Nonwoven Geotextiles Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key vendors in the global nonwoven geotextiles market are GSE Holdings, Inc.; Royal TenCate; Officine Maccaferri S.p.A; and NAUE Group.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.