A non-woven face mask is a mask which protects the user’s respiratory tract and filters the air that the user breathes in, thus providing protection from various diseases which may arise due to virus transmission. The mask covers the whole face and protects the face from dust or microorganisms, which may harm the skin. The masks are available in different colors and with various tying options.
Previously, non-woven face masks were only utilized for protection from dust and similar issues; but now with rising health concerns and increase in pollution in some regions, consumers readily opt for disposable non-woven face masks. The non-woven face masks also protect the consumers who suffer from cardiovascular or respiratory diseases from industrial waste gas, which may intensify the disorders, leading to harmful effects. These face masks are a necessity for doctors and other hospital staff members as it protects them from the viruses which may spread from the patient. People working in the food industry use non-woven face masks to prevent the transmission of viruses through food.
Non-woven face masks are more beneficial than woven face masks, as it is cheaper since the manufacturing cost is low, has better air permeability, is lightweight, waterproof, flexible and resilient, and provides better filtration. Usage of disposable non-woven products minimizes the risk of contamination as compared to reusable products, as disposable products are disposed of after usage. The challenge associated with non-woven face masks includes reduced strength and durability. The availability of non-woven face masks in different patterns or types provide consumers a better choice according to their level of comfort. These non-woven face masks are hypo allergic, that is, they prevent allergy problems, and irritation to sensitive skin.
The global non-woven face mask market can be segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region. On the basis of product type, the global non-woven face mask market can be segmented into 1 Ply, 2 Ply, and 3 Ply non-woven face mask. The 1 or single Ply mask segment involves only a single layer of microfibers without any further folding. The 2 or double Ply mask segment consists of two layers of spun-bonded thermal polypropylene microfibers which provide better filtration and absorption. The 3 or triple Ply mask segment has three layers of folding arranged vertically which covers the mouth, nose, and chin. On the basis of application, the global non-woven face mask market can be segmented into hospitals, clean room, dental, food preparation, and industrial environment. Among all these segments of application, the hospital and dental segment involves the mandatory utilization of non-woven face mask as the mask ensures the prevention of virus transmission in the field in which viruses can spread easily.
On the basis of region, the global non-woven face mask market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. North America serves as the highest non-woven face mask producing region across the globe, and even the consumption rate of the product is high there, because of increased health awareness among the citizens. The Asia Pacific region has the highest growth in the non-woven face mask market, with increase in production and demand from developing countries such as China.
The global non-woven face mask market includes various players. Some of the key players in the market are Disposable Sword Group, FULLSTAR NONWOVEN PRODUCTS CO., LTD., GUANGZHOU NOVAL Medical, MBL Impex Private Limited, V&Q Manufacturing Corporation, Amkay Products Pvt. Ltd., among many others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.