Global Non-contact Measurement Systems Market – Introduction
- Non-contact measurement systems provide high measurement resolutions, dynamic response to picometers, and can easily measure fragile, small parts without any risk to harmful delicate structures. Non-contact measurement systems comprise far more innovative imaging & inspection methods, including handheld optical measurement tools (GapGun).
- Non-contact measurement systems are advance designs that utilize the latest technology to transform a highly reliable electric field measurement into a particular 24-bit digital reading to measure accurate position, motion, thickness, and vibration. Non-contact measuring systems use light in place of the stylus, which is widely used across contact-type measuring systems.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing adoption of non-contact measurement systems in manufacturing sector: Prominent driving factor of the non-contact measurement systems market
- These days, the manufacturing sector is becoming more complex. Products are more multifaceted and with tighter tolerances. Therefore, manufacturers are adopting novel technologies to improve their product process chain and increase operation efficiency.
- Non-contact measurement systems provide the capability to measure the profile or dimensional integrity of a product’s part rapidly without touching any surface. The non-contact measurement systems deliver the appropriate method for product’s surfaces to be measured to certify the continuous quality examination at every single point during the production process.
- Non-contact measurement systems are widely utilized in metal units, automotive units, rubber & tire processing units, plastic units, and various other sectors.
- Therefore, increasing adoption of non-contact measurement systems specifically in the manufacturing sector is projected to impact the market significantly.
Lack of awareness in terms of adoption of non-contact measurement systems expected to significantly hamper the market
- Growth of the non-contact measurement systems market is hampered specifically in developing nations such as India, Indonesia, Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico, where manufacturers are still utilizing traditional measurement systems such as contact measurement systems instead of non-contact measurement systems. Therefore, lack of awareness in terms of adoption of non-contact measurement systems is expected to significantly hamper the market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global non-contact measurement systems market
- In terms of region, the global non-contact measurement systems market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global non-contact measurement systems market during the forecast period due to increasing need to improve manufacturing processes & product quality, indicating potential growth of the market in this region. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for non-contact measurement systems from 2019 to 2027. Rapid growth of technologically advanced sensors in the production process is likely to drive the market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global non-contact measurement systems market during the forecast period due to increasing demand for non-contact measurement systems across various manufacturing industries (metal, plastic, rubber & tire, automotive etc.), which is expected to increase the adoption of non-contact measurement systems in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Non-contact Measurement Systems Market
- IBS Precision Engineering BV
- Landau Gage
- MTI Instruments Inc.
- Newport (Optical Metrology Inc.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Third Dimension
- Vision Engineering Ltd.
Global Non-contact Measurement Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Non-contact Measurement Systems Market, by Component
Global Non-contact Measurement Systems Market, by Product
- Stereoscopic Vision
- Structured Light Pattern
- Time of Flight
Global Non-contact Measurement Systems Market, by Application
- Position or Displacement Measurement
- Thickness Measurement
- Run-out / Eccentricity Measurement
- Deformation Measurement
- Vibration Measurement
Global Non-contact Measurement Systems Market, by End-user
- Metal Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Rubber & Tire Processing Industry
- Plastic Industry
Global Non-contact Measurement Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.