COVID-19 Impact on Non-concentrating Solar Collector Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic affected the world economy in many ways. Lockdowns were enforced throughout the world to stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Because of this, all non-essential manufacturing activities halted abruptly. Non-concentrating solar collector manufacturing was also affected due to COVID-19.
- China is the major manufacturer of photovoltaic cells and solar systems. China was the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic; therefore, manufacturing as well as supply chain were severely affected due to the fear of the COVID-19 infection from Chinese products. This created a big gap in supply chain of photovoltaic cells and solar systems. Due to this, the non-concentrating solar collector market was adversely affected.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has directly affected the construction and infrastructure development businesses. Halt in construction activities adversely affected the demand for non-concentrating solar collectors, thus hampering the global non-concentrating solar collector market.
Key Drivers of Non-concentrating Solar Collector Market
- Increase in awareness about the adverse effects of fossil fuels and continuous efforts of many countries in adapting energy efficient technologies are factors driving the non-concentrating solar collector market
- Lower cost compared to concentrating solar collectors as well as solar fuels cells and solar panels makes non-concentrating solar collectors an ideal option for early adopters of solar technology. With many governments providing financial aid through subsidies for solar technology implementation, increasing number of people are looking to adopt solar technology.
Restraints of Non-concentrating Solar Collector Market
- Traditional electric and gas heaters are cheaper than non-concentrating solar collectors. Furthermore, non-concentrating solar collectors require large area for the setup due to the absence of concentrating mirrors and bigger absorber area. This creates space constraints in smaller houses and apartments. These factors are estimated to hamper the global non-concentrating solar collector market in the near future.
North America to Contribute Growing Share of Non-concentrating Solar Collector Market
- In terms of region, the global non-concentrating solar collector market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America has been dominating the global market for non-concentrating solar collectors since the last few years. The market in the region is expected to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period. The U.S. has been the major consumer of non-concentrating solar collectors due to their application in commercial spaces such as swimming pools and space heating applications in colder regions. Increasing concern about depleting natural resources and environmental sustainability in the U.S. is likely to drive the non-concentrating solar collector market in the country.
- Europe has also been contributing significantly to the non-concentrating solar collector market, as most of the Europe experiences cold weather. Thus, there is continuous need of space heating and water heating. The non-concentrating solar collector market in the region is expected to expand at steady pace, as many governments in the region are promoting the use of solar technologies.
Key Players in Non-concentrating Solar Collector Market
Key players in the non-concentrating solar collector Industry are as follows:
- Bosch Thermotechnik
- XNE Group
- Vaillant Group
Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Market: Research Scope
Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Market, by Absorber Type
- Copper Absorber Plate
- Aluminum Absorber Plate
- Steel Absorber Plate
Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Market, by Application
Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Non-concentrating Solar Collector Market: Introduction
- Non-concentrating solar collector is a type of solar thermal collector, wherein the sunlight is directly absorbed by absorbers and any concentrating mirrors and collector housing are not available
- Non-concentrating solar collectors are used in industrial, residential, and commercial places for applications such as space heating and water heating. Absorbers in non-concentrating solar collectors absorb radiations directly from the sun and then transfer the energy in the form of heat through working fluid. Non-concentrating solar collectors are generally used in applications where temperature requirement is medium.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.