Non-cariogenic Sweeteners Market Outlook
Dental health has always been consumers’ priority; consumers have always remained conscious of their dental health and have always accepted products that promote dental hygiene. However, increasing consumption of processed food and beverages have resulted in increasing sugar intake by the consumers, which have led to various dental plaques and carries. Furthermore, dental caries has continued to be one of the major dental health problems since ages. Most of the dental carries are the result of excessive sugar intake by the consumers. Cariogenic sugars are considered to be an etiologic agent for dental problems, and hence, measures are taken to cut down the consumption of cariogenic sugars. The increasing tooth decay problems have led to the growing demand for sugar alternatives which are non-cariogenic. The non-cariogenic sweeteners are sugar alternatives that do not pose a risk to the dental health of the consumers and are considered as replacement of the conventional sugar in the market. The increasing demand for non-cariogenic sweeteners among consumers is pushing food and beverage manufacturers to replace their sugars with better alternatives. Besides, growing research and development activities by sugar and sweetener manufacturers are providing strong market prospects for non-cariogenic sweeteners over the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Oral and Dental Health is Paving the Path for Non-Cariogenic Sweeteners
The growing awareness concerning health and wellbeing has made today’s consumers conscious about the overall healthcare of the body. The consumers are switching towards preventive healthcare to avoid the onset of health problems or diseases. Hence, the consumers are adopting healthy products ranging from food to beverages to ingredients used in the products that are beneficial to health. Besides, the consumers are increasingly getting conscious about dental health and are switching towards sugar alternatives which are non-cariogenic to prevent dental caries and plaques. The growing dental problems are thus anticipated to be the primary growth driver for the non-cariogenic sweeteners. The second driving factor for the increasing demand for non-cariogenic sweeteners is expected to be the growing demand from the food and beverage industry. Food and beverage manufacturers are switching to non-cariogenic and fewer calorie sweeteners to gain traction of consumers and to meet up with the changing consumers’ demand and needs. Besides, the pharmaceuticals manufacturers are also updating their inventories with non-cariogenic sweeteners to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their products. Intense research and development activities coupled with increasing demand from end-user companies are expected to provide robust market opportunities for non-cariogenic sweeteners over the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Non-cariogenic Sweeteners Market: Segmentation
The non-cariogenic sweeteners market can be segmented based on nature, product type, grade, and end use
Based on nature, the non-cariogenic sweeteners market can be segmented as –
Based on product type, the non-cariogenic sweeteners market can be segmented as –
- Caloric/Nutritive sweetener
- Poly alcohols
- Hydrogenated starch hydrosylates
- Coupling sugars
- Poly alcohols
- Non-Caloric/Non-nutritive sweetener
Based on grade, the non-cariogenic sweeteners market can be segmented as –
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Industrial Grade
Based on end use, the non-cariogenic sweeteners market can be segmented as –
- Dairy Products
- Processed Food
- Non Alcoholic
- Table Top Sweeteners
Non-cariogenic Sweeteners Market: Regional Analysis
The market for non-cariogenic sweeteners is anticipated to witness growing demand in the developed economies of North America and Europe owing to the increasing consumers’ awareness concerning dental health and hygiene. Besides growing initiatives from the food and beverage manufacturers to increase the usage of sugar alternatives like non-cariogenic sweeteners in their food and beverage products is providing strong market prospects for the growing market demand for non-cariogenic sweeteners over the forecast period. The market players operating in the non-cariogenic sweeteners market are anticipated to strengthen their supply chain via backward integration which is expected to improve the quality and profit margins of the products. Besides, product transparency and aggressive marketing strategy are anticipated to provide momentum to the non-cariogenic sweetener manufacturers.
Non-cariogenic Sweeteners Market: Key Participants
The key players in the global Non-cariogenic sweeteners market are:
- MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated
- Tate & Lyle Plc
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Symrise AG
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Wilmar International Limited
- Ingredion Incorporated
- American Sugar Refining, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the non-cariogenic sweeteners market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature, product type, grade, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Non-cariogenic sweeteners Market Segments
- Non-cariogenic sweeteners Market Dynamics
- Non-cariogenic sweeteners Market Size
- Non-cariogenic sweeteners Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to non-cariogenic sweeteners Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in non-cariogenic sweeteners Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of non-cariogenic sweeteners
- Value Chain Analysis of the non-cariogenic sweeteners Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the non-cariogenic sweeteners market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the non-cariogenic sweeteners market
- Competitive landscape of the non-cariogenic sweeteners market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on non-cariogenic sweeteners market performance
- Must-have information for non-cariogenic sweeteners market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE: All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Company.