Global Non-Alcoholic Malt Beverages Market: Overview
Non-alcoholic malt beverages are nothing but fermented drinks made out of barley plant. The term malt came by using sprout in an authentic manner before its processes, known as “malting.”
Malt extract tends to be a concentrated syrup used to add texture and flavor to a variety of beverages ranging from breakfast drinks to beer. The facts that barley is used it also adds minerals amino acids, and vitamins to these drinks. Beer is type of malt beverages, it contains alcohol in it, and in order to remove it, it was either filtered or boiled out of the beer.
The upcoming report aims to unveil the global non-alcoholic malt beverages market. This report discusses the prospects and growth pace of the market in detail. The study also encompasses competitive dynamics in the market by factoring in strengths and weaknesses of prominent participants, their degree of competition, and key products. This report also features unique and salient factors that may make a huge impact on the development of the global non-alcoholic malt beverages market during the aforementioned forecast period.
Global Non-Alcoholic Malt Beverages Market: Drivers & Restraints
The rising popularity of non-alcoholic malt beverages among end-users has increased the demand for such flavored drinks. Owing to such a demand, the global non-alcoholic malt beverages market has garnered mammoth popularity in recent times. If compared to the market for alcoholic drinks, the non-alcoholic malt beverages are not injurious to health; thus being safe for consumption. Rising awareness among people for staying healthy might be another aspect boosting the global non-alcoholic malt beverages market. Usage of organic malt in production and extensive availability of malted beverages might be another reason ushering in growth in the market.
However, the global non-alcoholic malt beverages market might not do well on certain fronts. For example, as the beverages do not contain alcohol, a consumer base might not prefer them where the demand for alcohol is high. Moreover, popularity of these beverages was affected due to their reputation through criticism like "serving yellow fizzy water” in bars and lounges. Nonetheless, with rising number of health conscious people, many are now turning towards non-alcoholic malt beverages to just get the experience without actual consumption of alcohol. This could certainly offset most restraints affecting the global non-alcoholic malt beverages market in the near future.
Global Non-Alcoholic Malt Beverages Market: Geographical Outlook
The global non-alcoholic malt beverages market report is witnessing a steady growth in different regions across the globe. With respect to geographical outlook, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Middle East and Africa at present led the market by accounting for highest revenue shares. This is mainly due to a strong acceptance and popularity existing in these regions, coupled with a high demand for healthy beverages. North America is also anticipated to take over the global non-alcoholic malt beverages market. This is because the production of malt beverages increased dramatically following their prohibition of malt drinks in the early 90s in North America.
Global Non-Alcoholic Malt Beverages Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Nestlé S.A., Asahi Breweries, and Kirin Brewery, among several other producers around the world are taking their first step towards fighting nutritional deficiency by producing fortified malt beverage and food products. These producers are also expected to influence the global non-alcoholic malt beverages market in the near future.
This report gives access to decisive data, such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report include:
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.