Network Surveillance Solutions: Introduction
- Network surveillance is the monitoring of computer activity on a network. Typically, it is done in secret by organizations, governments, or individuals to monitor illegal activity. Network surveillance assists governments and organizations to understand and gather information from their user base.
- Almost all network surveillance is automated, intrusive, and performed remotely. Packet tracking is a common technique for monitoring data traffic in networks. Various technologies are also accessible to help with network surveillance.
- Network surveillance might be utilized to restrict access to publicly available information or certain groups of users, and it could serve as the foundation for asymmetrical power relations between the surveyor and the monitored
- Network surveillance helps monitor various bypass techniques such as filtering, redirecting, blocking, and intercepting network traffic
- Network surveillance provides a thorough examination of the overall health of the log monitoring and network health. Inputs from network surveillance are also used employed for real-time data monitoring, traffic optimization, QoS measurements, remote log analysis, and troubleshooting.
- An important advantage of network surveillance is to detect and locate fraud. From the government's point of view, network surveillance enables threat monitoring, maintenance of social control, and prevention of illegal and criminal activity.
- Presently, computer and network surveillance software are widely used and almost all Internet circulation can be observed. Governments and other agencies use surveillance to maintain social control, detect and monitor threats or doubtful activity, and avoid and examine criminal activity.
Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market: Dynamics
Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in adoption of Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), and machine learning in various sectors is a major factor that is estimated to drive the global network surveillance solutions market during the forecast period
- Significant increase in use of mobile devices and a rise in the demand for integrated monitoring solutions are also key factors that are expected to drive the global network surveillance solution market in the next few years
- Rising popularity of software-as-a-service based network surveillance solutions is considered an important factor fuelling the overall market
- The market is expected to maintain its growth momentum in the short and medium-term, as companies implement surveillance solutions in response to security challenges posed by emerging trends such as cloud computing and networking
- Efficient compliance with industrial and government regulations as well as new technologies that enable competitive business are expected to offer significant opportunities for the network surveillance solution market
- However, economic slowdown resulting in a reduction of the security budget and increase in product price are likely to restrain the network surveillance solutions market in the next few years
- Increasing competition from specialist providers and customer fears of a single-point failure of network traffic have also hindered the market for network surveillance solutions
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market
- COVID19 impacted the global economy in three different ways: supply chain and market disruptions, direct impact on production and demand, and its financial impact on businesses and financial markets
- The adoption of IoT and cloud-based technologies has accelerated in various business areas and industries during the lockdown; therefore, the demand for network surveillance solutions is rising and subsequently boosting the global market
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market
- The global network surveillance solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is estimated to account for a prominent share of the global network surveillance solutions market due to the presence of several significant players and the adoption of digital technologies in the region
- The network surveillance solutions market in Europe is also expanding at a steady pace. The U.K. is the leading country in the network surveillance solutions market due to the availability of advanced players and significant government initiatives in this region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand considerably during the forecast period. Governments in the region are approaching and encouraging the public to adopt digitalization in their daily lives.
Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market: Competition Landscape
- Various local and global players are active in the network surveillance solutions market with a strong presence such as Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International, etc.
- Honeywell's smart network surveillance solution improves situational awareness and assessment capabilities at all levels of the integrated security system. This comprehensive surveillance solution assists in identifying potential threats across an entire facility, including hazardous areas, as well as within and beyond.
- Johnson Controls provides integrated solutions to help simplify and improve network surveillance systems. Johnson Controls supports new and existing network surveillance system solutions, including installation, layout, testing, and maintenance.
Key players operating in the global network surveillance solutions market include:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls International
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Axis Communications AB
- Hanwha Techwin
- Eagle Eye Networks, Inc.
- Arlo Technologies
- Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd.
Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market, by Deployment
Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market, by Component
Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market, by Enterprise size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market, by End-user
- IT and Telecommunications
- Energy & utilities
Global Network Surveillance Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.