Global Network Slicing Market - Introduction
- Network slicing is the complete separation of several virtual networks that function on the same hardware or a system for different purposes, services, or applications. Functions such as coverage, speed, connectivity, and capacity. Every network slice has its private architecture, security, and provisioning management that supports a particular application or use case.
- Some use cases or applications such as machine-to-machine communications (either in logistics or manufacturing), mobile broadband, and smart cars are likely to benefit from leveraging different features of 5G technology.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Network Slicing Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Network Slicing Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) positively impacts the network slicing market. Growing demand for broadband services through mobile networks and increasing remote access services across various industries (healthcare, retail, IT & telecom, etc.), is expected to result in a significant rise in deployment of wireless networking services for the years 2020 and 2021, which is expected to impact positively on the network slicing market.
Increasing Mobile Data Traffic to Drive the Global Network Slicing market
- Data traffic is increasing due to growth in Augmented Reality (AR), IoT, Virtual Reality (VR) technologies, voice applications, smartphones, and video and audio content, which is driving the demand for higher network bandwidth to manage data traffic.
- Increasing use of gaming, social media, live streaming, and video boosts the use of mobile networks. Currently, industries are moving toward 5G, which would increase the data transformation speed of mobile networks in real time. Increase in mobile data traffic fuels the demand for small cell 5G network. 5G-ready small cell networks play a key role in improving mobile coverage and capacity.
- Increasing demand for connected devices such as wearable-smart devices or communication, also boosts the network slicing market.
- Impact of this driver is expected to be high during the forecast period. Adoption of network slicing is increasing across the globe, owing to increasing mobile data traffic. This is expected to boost the global network slicing market in the next few years.
Lack of Allocation of Network Resources Expected to Hamper the Network Slicing Market
- One of the significant concerns of 5G network providers is how to distribute network resources to capitalize their benefits. In this regard, the management of network slicing is a serious issue. 5G network providers are focusing on developing virtual network functions and allocating proper network resources quickly to help build network slices.
- Impact of this restraint is expected to be moderate during the forecast period. Adoption of network slicing is expected to be hampered across the globe, owing to lack of allocation of network resources.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Network Slicing Market
- In terms of region, the global network slicing market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global network slicing market during the forecast period due to increasing demand for large and high-speed network coverage along with upsurge in the number of IoT-based devices Europe is expected to follow North America in terms of share of the global network slicing market from 2020 to 2030.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to growing mobile data traffic, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Network Slicing Market Include:
- Parallel Wireless, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- SK Telecom
- NTT DOCOMO
- Nokia Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
Global Network Slicing Market: Research Scope
Global Network Slicing Market, by Component
- Consulting & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
- Testing & Orchestration
Global Network Slicing Market, by Application
- Mobile Broadband
- Machine-to-machine Communications
Global Network Slicing Market, by End-user
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Others (Agriculture, etc.)
Global Network Slicing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.