Network Probe: Introduction
- Network probe is an advanced protocol analyzer that helps to capture data traffic and analyze the signal over a communication channel. The network probe helps to find out the sources of any network slowdown in a few seconds, and it also helps to monitor network traffic in a real-time scenario.
- Network probes allow security teams and IT departments to capture performance analysis and network traffic of the captured data to identify network traffic problems or potential malicious activity.
- In a network probe, traffic data can be detected in real-time by an operator for troubleshooting purposes, observed by a notifying tool to detect dynamic network threats, or retained to execute forensic analysis in case a network breach is discovered.
- The network probe uses SNMP and other types of internet protocols such as command-line, HTTP, and TCP to recover data by polling a device. Once the data is received, the probe feeds data into a display within network monitoring software solutions.
Network Probe Market: Dynamics
Network Probe Market: Key Drivers
- The network probe gives an overview of the most active protocols, listeners, talkers, hosts, and conversations on a network, and it also notifies if something out of the ordinary occurs and proactively fixes the problem before it turns serious.
- The network probe helps in the filtering and searching process for any conversation, protocol, or host. One needs to just type in the search field, and a network probe helps to suggest entries found on the network.
High initial investment and lack of awareness expected to hinder growth of the market
- Small & medium-sized enterprises are budget constrained and cannot afford high initial investments for adopting outsourced network probe technologies, which restrains the market.
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of network probe tools among small & medium enterprises is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Network Probe Market
- Most companies are adopting the work from home module during the pandemic period. Companies are decreasing their investment in new technologies and services to manage their profitability. Most small businesses closed their business process due to lack of funds to sustain in the market.
- Demand for network probes is decreasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation but is expected to grow after the pandemic situation with the increase in need for network probe solutions to manage the rising network attacks and network traffic.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Network Probe Market
- In terms of region, the global network probe market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America dominated the global network probe market in 2020. The U.S. is a key market in the adoption of new technologies. Strong financial position enables the country to invest heavily in the adoption of leading tools and technologies to ensure business operations.
- The network probe market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to an increase in investment by major players to provide solutions across regions.
Key Players Operating in Network Probe Market
NETSCOUT was incorporated in 1984 and is headquartered in Massachusetts, U.S. The company offers high-performing digital services across distributed hybrid cloud environments to different industries. The company is a leading provider of business assurance – a powerful combination of cybersecurity, business intelligence, and service assurance solutions.
- Broadcom, Inc.
Broadcom, Inc. is a technology company that develops, designs, and provides a wide range of infrastructure software and semiconductor solutions The Company delivers its application over distributed environments such as multiple clouds and on-premises while facing the challenges of dealing with a complex maze of networks comprised of connected multi-protocol endpoints
Others key players operating in the global network probe market include SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC, International Business Machines Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Nokia Corporation, NEC Corporation, AppNeta, Catchpoint, Accedian, Paessie AG, ExtraHop Networks, Flowmon Netwoks A.S., Cubro Network Visibility, and Micro Focus.
Network Probe Market: Research Scope
Network Probe Market, by Component
- Integration and Deployment
- Training and Support
Network Probe Market, by Deployment
Network Probe Market, by Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
Network Probe Market, by End-User
- Service Provider
- IT and ITeS
Network Probe Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.