Global Network Optimization Services Market - Introduction
- Network optimization services are a set of practices utilized to enhance network performance. Several network optimization tools & techniques are used to monitor & improve network performance such as bandwidth management, global load balancing, packet loss monitoring, and minimizing latency.
- Network optimization services ensure optimum usage of system resources, and enhance productivity as well as competence of enterprises.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Network Optimization Services Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Network Optimization Services Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) positively impacts the network optimization services market. Shutdown or closure of offices or enterprises due to social distancing is expected to result in a significant dip in the deployment of network optimization services for the year 2020 and 2021, which is expected to impact positively on the network optimization services market.
Demand for VoIP Services across Enterprises Expected to Drive the Global Network Optimization Services market
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services are developing as an attractive communication substitute for end-users. Several terms such as broadband telephony, IP telephony, broadband phone, and Internet telephony services are connected with VoIP services.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services make use of IP technologies for transferring calls over a suitable network. Increasing demand for VoIP services requires huge amount of broadband internet connectivity across enterprises, which is significantly influencing the requirement of network optimization for better operational efficiency.
- VoIP services can easily convert voice into a digital signal that travels over the internet. Both small and large enterprises are rapidly adopting cloud-based VoIP services owing to increasing hybrid cloud communications, cost efficiency, and packaged service offerings.
- Growing technological advancements in wireless mobile communication and development of network infrastructure are the major factors driving the demand for VoIP services. Some players provide VoIP service that can be used with the available high speed internet connectivity. Dedicated VoIP services can easily connect directly to the IP network by utilizing technologies such as Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet. These services are usually designed in the style of conventional digital business telephone systems.
- The impact of this driver is expected to be high during the forecast period. Adoption of network optimization services is increasing across the globe, owing to increasing demand for VoIP services across enterprises. This is expected to boost the global network optimization services market in the next few years.
Lack of Awareness of Benefits of Network Optimization Services Expected to Hamper the Network Optimization Services Market
- Across developing or emerging nations, enterprises are still not aware about advantages of network optimization services. Network optimization services can help enterprises in faster data transmission, including disaster recovery competences, bulk data transmission, reducing bandwidth costs, and also enhancing response periods for various interactive applications such as software and database applications.
- Therefore, lack of awareness about benefits of network optimization services is expected to hamper the growth of the network optimization services market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Network Optimization Services Market
- In terms of region, the global network optimization services market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global network optimization services market during the forecast period due to upsurge in number of data centers and branch offices. Europe is expected to follow North America in terms of share of the global network optimization services market from 2020 to 2030.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing demand for IP video and virtualization, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Network Optimization Services Market Include:
- Array Networks, Inc.
- Circadence Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- FatPipe Networks Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Nokia Corporation
- Riverbed Technology, Inc.
- Silver Peak Systems, Inc.
- SolarWinds Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
Global Network Optimization Services Market: Research Scope
Global Network Optimization Services Market, by Type
- Data Center Optimization
- Local Network Optimization
- WAN Optimization
- RAN Optimization
Global Network Optimization Services Market, by Services
- Professional Services
- Consulting & Testing
- Support & Maintenance
- Managed Services
Global Network Optimization Services Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Network Optimization Services Market, by End-user
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail & E-commerce
- Food & Beverages
- IT & Telecom
- Others (Education, etc.)
Global Network Optimization Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.