Global Network Management and Control Systems Market – Introduction
- Network management and control systems are vital instruments in planning, organizing, and managing information technology resources in the corporate sphere. Network management is the process of controlling a data network to increase its productivity and efficiency. There are no two identical network architectures; similarly, all network management systems are different. A network management system must manage and monitor the network, irrespective of the network’s architecture and complexity, in such a way that the needs of users and operators are met.
- Services provided by network management include every function required to keep the network operational. In other words, a network with management system must be able to manage its own operations, performance, failures, modifications, security, hardware, and configuration. Network management allows IT professionals to monitor small network components within a large network area. Network management and control system components assist with network device discovery, network device monitoring, and network performance analysis.
- North America is expected to be a prominent region of the global network management and control systems market during the forecast period due to developed infrastructure facilities and availability of advanced technologies in the region. The network management and control systems market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand due to technological advancements and increase in number of enterprises in the region.
Network Management and Control Systems Market – Dynamics
Increase in Number of Compliance Processes and Rise in Demand for Automation Expected to Boost Network Management and Control Systems Market
- Rise in number of regulatory compliance requirements from the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is expected to boost the demand for network management and control systems across the globe. Network monitoring and system logs are required for HIPAA compliance. System logs, which are required for HIPAA, consist of information such as password change and employee logins. Large enterprises experience reputational and financial losses when policies enforced by regulatory authorities are not followed. This leads to customer attrition. Automated network management and control systems improve effectiveness and agility; thus, preference for these systems is expected to increase. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the network management and control systems market
Growth in Security Issues and Shortage of Skilled Employees Estimated to Hamper Network Management and Control Systems Market
- Enterprises are adopting these technologies to simplify their process and reduce human intervention owing to the rise in advancements in the technology. However, chances of security breaches are increasing due to the digitization in processes. This is estimated to adversely affect the network management and control systems market. Additionally, shortage of skilled employees for managing the network and control systems is likely to hamper the network management and control systems market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market – Competition Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Network Management and Control Systems Market
- Broadcom Inc
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.,q
- HP Inc
- SolarWinds Inc.,
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- NetScout System, Inc.,
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Network Management and Control Systems Market: Regional Overview
- North America is expected to dominate the global network management and control systems market in the near future due to the availability of advanced technologies in the region. Most leading vendors of network management and control systems have strong presence in North America. The network management and control systems market in Asia Pacific and Europe is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years due to the increase in demand for network management and control systems in the health care industry for compliance management and simplification of the process. Network management and control systems help small and medium businesses in Middle East & Africa by simplifying the process and reducing operating costs. Small & medium and large enterprises can control and operate the entire network lifecycle owing to the amalgamation of numerous network systems such as network configuration management and performance monitoring management. This is estimated to create opportunities for the network management and control systems market in the near future.
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market, by Component
- Cloud Based
- Consulting & Training Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Implementation & Integration Services
- Managed Services
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market, by Industry
- Military & Defense
- Telecom & IT
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation & Logistics
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.