Global Network Management and Control Systems Market – Introduction
- Network management and control systems are vital instruments in planning, organizing, and managing information technology resources in the corporate sphere. Network management is the process of controlling a data network to increase its productivity and efficiency. There are no two identical network architectures; similarly, all network management systems are different. A network management system must manage and monitor the network, irrespective of the network’s architecture and complexity, in such a way that the needs of users and operators are met.
- Services provided by network management include every function required to keep the network operational. In other words, a network with management system must be able to manage its own operations, performance, failures, modifications, security, hardware, and configuration. Network management allows IT professionals to monitor small network components within a large network area. Network management and control system components assist with network device discovery, network device monitoring, and network performance analysis.
- North America is expected to be a prominent region of the global network management and control systems market during the forecast period due to developed infrastructure facilities and availability of advanced technologies in the region. The network management and control systems market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand due to technological advancements and increase in number of enterprises in the region.
Network Management and Control Systems Market – Dynamics
Increase in Number of Compliance Processes and Rise in Demand for Automation Expected to Boost Network Management and Control Systems Market
- Rise in number of regulatory compliance requirements from the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is expected to boost the demand for network management and control systems across the globe. Network monitoring and system logs are required for HIPAA compliance. System logs, which are required for HIPAA, consist of information such as password change and employee logins. Large enterprises experience reputational and financial losses when policies enforced by regulatory authorities are not followed. This leads to customer attrition. Automated network management and control systems improve effectiveness and agility; thus, preference for these systems is expected to increase. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the network management and control systems market
Growth in Security Issues and Shortage of Skilled Employees Estimated to Hamper Network Management and Control Systems Market
- Enterprises are adopting these technologies to simplify their process and reduce human intervention owing to the rise in advancements in the technology. However, chances of security breaches are increasing due to the digitization in processes. This is estimated to adversely affect the network management and control systems market. Additionally, shortage of skilled employees for managing the network and control systems is likely to hamper the network management and control systems market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market – Competition Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Network Management and Control Systems Market
- Broadcom Inc
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.,q
- HP Inc
- SolarWinds Inc.,
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- NetScout System, Inc.,
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Network Management and Control Systems Market: Regional Overview
- North America is expected to dominate the global network management and control systems market in the near future due to the availability of advanced technologies in the region. Most leading vendors of network management and control systems have strong presence in North America. The network management and control systems market in Asia Pacific and Europe is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years due to the increase in demand for network management and control systems in the health care industry for compliance management and simplification of the process. Network management and control systems help small and medium businesses in Middle East & Africa by simplifying the process and reducing operating costs. Small & medium and large enterprises can control and operate the entire network lifecycle owing to the amalgamation of numerous network systems such as network configuration management and performance monitoring management. This is estimated to create opportunities for the network management and control systems market in the near future.
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market, by Component
- Cloud Based
- Consulting & Training Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Implementation & Integration Services
- Managed Services
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market, by Industry
- Military & Defense
- Telecom & IT
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation & Logistics
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Global Network Management and Control Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.