Network Emulator Market Introduction
- Network emulation is a technique to test the performance of an application in real time on a virtual network. Network emulation is used by application developers, service providers, and manufacturers to verify the strength of the network product or application. The standard features of network emulators include routing, modifiers, impairments, and filtering.
Network Emulator Market Dynamics
Increasing adoption of internet connected devices
- Increasing advancement in Internet of Things is boosting the demand for network emulators globally. Most of the connected technologies such as autonomous vehicles, machine to machine communication devices, and various other internet connected devices are growing with the introduction of strong network and high-speed internet services, since majority of applications operate effectively with the help of wireless connectivity. Hence, increasing advance technology has accelerated the need to analyze the performance of networks which drives the demand for network emulators.
North America expected to hold largest share in the global network emulator market.
- Based on region, the network emulator market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held a dominant position in the global network emulator market in 2018 and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are major countries that drive the network emulator market in this region. Increasing research & development investment for advance technologies by organizations and governments of countries in North America and the trend of early adoption of technology in various verticals have provided the leading position to the market. The U.S. held the dominant position in North America and the global market in 2018 and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific network emulator market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are some of the key countries which drive the network emulator market in this region. The increasing adoption of Internet of Things devices, and machine to machine connections have raised the demand for strong networks which accelerates the need for network emulators.
Software defined wide area network expected to hold largest market share
- Based on application type, the network emulator market is segmented into software defined wide area network (SD WAN), cloud, and internet of things. Software defined wide area network segment held the leading position in the market in 2018 and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Software defined wide area network connects various software as a service applications through multiple wide area network. SD WAN has the ability to increase the capability or performance of the network it manages. Network emulators help in simplifying the testing and evaluation of SD WAN systems by providing real time network information.
Key players operating in the global network emulator market:
- Some of the key players in the global network emulator market are listed below:
- Apposite Technology, Inc.
- Aukua Systems Inc.
- Calnex Solutions Ltd.
- GigaNet Systems Inc.
- InterWorking Labs, Inc.
- Keysight Technologies
- Packetstorm Communications, Inc.
- Polaris Networks
- SCALABLE Network Technologies, Inc.
- SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC.
- Spirent Communications plc
- Valid8.com Inc.
- W2BI INCORPORATED
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global network emulator market: research scope
Global Network emulator, by application type
- Internet of things
Network emulator, by Vertical
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Network emulator market”
Global network emulator market, by region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Network simulator
- Network traffic simulation
- Traffic generation model
- Software defined wide area network
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.