Network Consulting Services: Introduction
- Network consulting services assist businesses to evaluate and improve the network infrastructure performance to achieve their desired business outcomes. Network consulting services deliver risk assessment, strategy, planning, and design services associated with a company’s IT network infrastructure.
- Network consulting experts help businesses to understand their network infrastructure in terms of flexibility, security, and accessibility. Network consulting services help businesses to ascertain their network risks and vulnerabilities before making any further changes in the network. It also helps businesses address the opportunities and challenges associated with their networking infrastructure.
- The network consulting services lifecycle offers a corresponding sequence of events in deploying and operating several network technologies. The lifecycle encompasses numerous phases such as research, planning, designing, operation, implementation, and optimization.
Global Network Consulting Services Market: Dynamics
Global Network Consulting Services Market: Key Drivers
- Businesses need the correct technology to enable agility, and security while working on a digital platform; owing to this increased demand for technology implementation is a major factor expected to drive the global network consulting services market during the forecast period.
- Increasing awareness about network consulting services and growing need for improved network infrastructure and flexibility is projected to drive the market.
- As businesses across the globe tend to emphasize more on network performance management and enhance network security, demand for network consulting services is projected to increase in the coming years. This is another key factor expected to drive the market.
- IoT consulting services will create a framework that brings innovation and IT security to networking systems. Thus, the advent of Internet of Things (IoT) consulting services is projected to create opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
- However, high cost associated with network consulting services is anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Network Consulting Services Market
- Growing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown and many employees are working from home for the first time. This remote workforce has increased the risk of network security. Businesses need the correct technology to enable agility and security of network infrastructure for remote working. Network consulting services help businesses to ascertain their network risks and vulnerabilities before making any further changes in the network. Thus, the adoption of network consulting services has increased during the pandemic. Hence, COVID-19 has a positive impact on the network consulting services market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Network Consulting Services Market
- In terms of region, the global network consulting services market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific dominated the global network consulting services market with the largest share. Growth of the market in Asia Pacific is driven by the presence of IT companies, emergence of SMEs, and an emphasis on utilizing network consulting service solutions by enterprises of all sizes. Emerging countries including India and China are expected to be fast-growing network consulting services markets due to the rapid adoption of new technologies.
- The network consulting services market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the presence of key market players, heavy investments, growing adoption of networking technologies, and continuous investment in technological advancements.
Global Network Consulting Services Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the network consulting services market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the market. Players in the market are continuously focusing on developing technologically advanced solutions for their customers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Network Consulting Services Market Include:
- Alcatel-Lucent (Nokia)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- IBM Services
Global Network Consulting Services Market: Research Scope
Global Network Consulting Services Market, by Type
- Network Designing and Planning
- Network Testing
Global Network Consulting Services Market, by Organization Size
- Large Enterprise
Global Network Consulting Services Market, by Vertical
- Energy and Utilities
- IT and telecom
Global Network Consulting Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.