Network Configuration and Change Management: Introduction
- Network configuration and change management (NCCM) solutions help to resolve errors caused by manual configuration changes, by minimizing network downtime and degradation. NCCM solutions improve control over critical infrastructure data, cuts costs, saves time by enhancing automation, and eliminates manual tasks.
- Network configuration and change management solutions continuously keeps track of device configurations and delivers real-time notifications when a configuration change takes place, which helps to manage network configuration files in a multivendor network environment.
- Network configuration and change management is one of the fastest growing markets of the IT operations management sector. Organizations are extensively adopting NSSM solutions to reduce network downtime, automate changes, to enable network device configuration backup, and meet compliance.
Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market: Dynamics
Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market: Key Drivers
- Adoption of new devices and technologies by organizations to address business demands has extensively contributed to increasing network size. The growth in network size and intricacy of an organization is estimated to boost the network configuration and change management market during the forecast period.
- Growing demand for network security and automation for network infrastructure is further projected to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Introduction of networking technologies including network function virtualization (NFV) and software-defined network (SDN) have enhanced the implementation of network configuration and change management solutions, which is projected to drive the market.
- The growing migration of businesses to the cloud and the smaller number of software-defined networking is anticipated to create opportunities for the network configuration and change management market.
- However, fixed standard procedures and financial concerns of organizations is anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown and millions of employees are working from home for the first time. This remote workforce has increased the risk of human error and misuse of data. Network configuration and change management solutions continuously keep track of device configurations and delivers real-time notifications when a configuration change takes place. Thus, adoption of NCCM solutions have increased during the pandemic. Hence, COVID-19 has a positive impact on the network configuration and change management market and is projected to indirectly propel the market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market
- In terms of region, the global network configuration and change management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global network configuration and change management market with the largest share. Growth of the market in North America is driven by heavy investments, rapid adoption, and an emphasis on utilizing network configuration and change management solutions by enterprises of all sizes. The presence of key market players in the region is another factor driving the growth of the market.
- The network configuration and change management market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing adoption of networking technologies, emergence of SMEs, and continuous investment in technological advancements.
Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the network configuration and change management market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the market. Players in the market are continuously focusing on developing technologically advanced solutions for their customers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market Include:
- BMC Software, Inc.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell EMC
- Dorado Software, Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- IBM Corporation
- Ignite Technologies, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- NetBrain Technologies, Inc.
- Quest Software
- SolarWinds Worldwide LLC
Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market: Research Scope
Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market, by Component
Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market, by Deployment Mode
Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market, by Organization Size
- Large Enterprise
Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market, by Vertical
- IT and telecom
Global Network Configuration and Change Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.