The needle punching machine market is growing steadily across the globe. The expansion of the core markets such as automotive and geotextiles is boosting the needle punching machine market. The market shows rapid growth in emerging economies in Asia pacific and South America regions due to significant expansion of automotive industry. Additionally, wide application area of needle punching machines is anticipated to be a supportive factor for market expansion in the next few years. However, high production and maintenance cost of a needle punching machine is expected to hamper the market during the forecast period. Technological development is likely to boost the needle punching machine market in the next few years.
Needle punching machine Market: Competitive Landscape
The needle punching machine market is fragmented into several international and domestic companies. Leading market players are focusing on further innovation in products and business expansion to enhance their market share.
- In November 2018, the DiloGroup inaugurated its newly opened sales and service office at Gurugram, India. Dilo would be able to keep a good relationship with its Indian customers and cater their needs with the establishment of this sales office.
- Companies involved in the needle punching machine market need huge capital investment for manufacturing of machines. They are focusing on geographical expansion for catering customers across the globe and acquisition of regional players. For example, AUTEFA Solutions has established two subsidiaries in North America and Asia Pacific to cater customers in these regions.
Major players in the needle punching machine market are making substantial investment in R&D facilities to increase their product portfolio to meet the changing customer preferences.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Needle Punching Machine Market? Ask for the Report Brochure here
Founded in 1869, Lydall, Inc. is headquartered in Manchester, Connecticut, U.S. The company is listed on New York Stock Exchange. It has global manufacturing operations producing specialty engineered products for acoustical, thermal, and filtration markets. The company has several subsidiaries across the globe.
AUTEFA Solutions is involved in four business fields: Nonwoven Technology, Fiber Logistics Technology, Woven Technology, and Automation Technology. The company has two subsidiaries: AUTEFA Solutions North America, and AUTEFA Solutions Wuxi (China). It is present across the globe. AUTEFA Solutions is focused on expansion and growth of its worldwide manufacturing sites.
Dilo Machines GmbH
The company was incorporated in 1902. Currently, it has around 250 employees for designing and manufacturing cross lappers and needle looms. Dilo Machines GmbH is a subsidiary of Dilo Group. Other subsidiaries of this group include Dilosystems and Dilotemafa.
Several other international and domestic players are active in the needle punching machine market. These include Premier Looms Manufacturers Pvt. Ltd., Picanol, Itema Holding SpA, Jingwei Textile Machinery, and Yiinchuen Machine.
Needle Punching machine Market: Dynamics
Rapid Growth in Textile Industry due to Growing Industrialization and Urbanization
Significant growth in textile industry has been observed across the globe, especially in the Asia Pacific region, due to rapid urbanization and industrialization. This is expected to fuel the demand for needle punching machines in the next few years. Especially, increase in demand from automotive industry is creating expansion opportunities for manufacturers in developing countries. This, in turn, is likely to boost the needle punching machine market in the near future.
Wide Range of Applications of Needle Punching Machines to Boost Market
Needle punching machines have a wide range of applications in different industries including automotive carpeting and insulation, filters, wall coverings, mats, ball covers, blankets, and artificial leathers. This wide range of applications is likely to boost the market during the forecast period.
High Maintenance and Production Cost Expected to Hamper Market
High production and maintenance cost of needle punching machines is anticipated to hinder the market during the forecast period. High manufacturing cost affects the ability of manufacturer to manufacture needle punching machines based on specific requirements of customers. However, companies are increasing their investment in research & development for cost-effective technology to reduce the cost of the product.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Needle Punching Machine Market, Ask for a Customized Report here
Needle Punching Machine Market: Segmentation
The needle punching machine market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Distribution Channel
Needle Punching Machine Market Segmentation – By Type:
Based on type, the needle punching machine market can be divided into:
- Felting Needle Punching Machine
- Structuring Needle Punching Machine
- Random Velour Punching Machine
Needle Punching Machine Market Segmentation – By Distribution Channel:
Based on distribution channel, the needle punching machine market can be classified into:
- Departmental Stores
- Small Retail Stores
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.