Global Natural Food Colors Market: Overview
The demand within the global natural food colors market is growing on account of advancements in the field of food packaging and flavouring. The use of natural food colors has gained importance due to the increased focus on healthy eating. Furthermore, food manufacturers have shown a tremendous sense of responsibility in catering to the highest standards of production. This factor, coupled with the need for attractive packaging of food items, has given a thrust to market growth. Moreover, the demand for strawberry-favoured candies and cakes has witnessed a sharp rise in recent times.
The confectionary business is booming with new opportunities as vendors look to capitalise on the market gaps. Customers are quick to try new lines of sweets, chocolates, and other delectable items. This trend has paved way for increased use of natural food colors across confectioneries.
A syndicate report by Transparency Market Research (TMR) on the global natural food colors market looks into the prominent drivers of market demand. The global natural food colors market is segmented on the basis of end-use, product, and region. Based on product, the use of natural food colors for cakes and candies has increased in recent times.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Natural Food Colors Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Natural Food Colors Market: Notable Developments
Advancements in food manufacturing have paved way for a number of developments in the global natural food colors market.
- The benefits of Annatto have come to the notice of leading food manufacturers. For this reason, annatto is extensively used as a coloring agent for food items by several key manufacturers. This trend has given a thrust to the growth of the global natural food colors market.
- Diana Food has been at the forefront of innovation in food manufacturing. The company recently launched its line of organic colors in Europe, and has attracted the attention of several food companies. Experts in agronomy at the company are working towards meeting the stipulated quality standards while using organic colors. This development is expected to open new avenues for manufacturing organic food colors on a large scale.
Some of the leading vendors in the global natural food colors market are:
- CHR Hansen
- FMC corp.
- Allied Biotech Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Natural Food Colors Market, ask for a customized report
Global Natural Food Colors Market: Growth Drivers
Flak Against Use of Artificial Colors
The use of artificial food dyes has been shunned by a large number of food manufacturers. This factor has played an integral role in the growth of the global natural food colors market. The budgetary limits of food manufacturers have increased in recent times. This factor has led to increased use of coloring agents that add to the physical appeal of food products. Besides, the use of natural food colors during cooking and baking lessons has also generated humongous demand within the market.
Popularity of Organic Lifestyles
Organic living has transcended as a prominent trend across several regional pockets. Although natural food colors do not fall under the category of organic foods, their demand is significantly affected by the popularity of the latter. Furthermore, the need for better attractive packaging of food items has also shifted the focus toward natural food colors. Use of colored candies, cakes, and ice creams is a part of the marketing strategy followed by sellers. Hence, use of natural food colors in various products is associated with increased sales and better promotions. The revenues within the global natural food colors market are expected to multiply in the years to come.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.