Natural Casing Market: Introduction
- Natural casing refers to sausage skin or simply casing; it is processed from submucosa, a layer of an animal intestine from pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, and sometimes a horse.
- Sausages are originally made by slicing minced meat and animal fat that is poured into the natural casing or processed into thin films to gain uniform shape in an elastic form.
- Natural casing helps to process sausages into a crispy texture with good breathability, elasticity, and enhanced flavor of the meat.
- Natural casing gives a traditional appearance, and texture to sausages, which is found to be attractive among end-users.
- Increasing consumption of meat products across the globe is likely to boost the growth of the global natural casing market.
Increase in the consumption of sausages
- In recent years, increase in the consumption of processed meat foods has spurred the growth of the meat industry and meat based fast-food chains across the globe. Consumer preference for consumption of minced meat in the form of sausages and meat-based snacks has directly influenced the growth of the natural casing market. Increasing urban population and changing lifestyle are also factors driving the growth of the natural casing market.
Alternative solutions to natural casing
- Increase in consumption of meat-based products through commercial kitchens and fast food retailing outlets has impacted the demand for casing. However, easy availability of artificial casing at minimal cost with similar ability as natural casing is expected to hamper the growth of the natural casing market across the globe. In addition, risks associated with numerous diseases from natural casing along with the stringent regulatory laws pertaining to the use of natural casing is expected to remain a challenge for the growth of the market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Natural Casing Market, Request for a Sample
Europe to Hold Leading Share of the Global Natural Casing Market
- The global natural casing market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the natural casing market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the natural casing market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The natural casing market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Europe is expected to remain a dominant region in the global natural casing market owing to rise in consumption of sausages in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Natural Casing Market
The global natural casing market is moderately fragmented in nature due to presence of global and regional players. Major players across the globe are focused on offering cost effective casing to meet the requirement of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global natural casing market are:
- ?Peter Gelhard Naturdärme KG
- A Holdijk GmbH
- Agrimares Group
- Almol (Australia) Casing Pty. Ltd.
- Amjadi GmbH
- Carl Lipmann & Co KG GmbH & Co
- Combinatie Teijsen V.D. Hengel
- Fortis Srl
- Kalle GmbH
- Natural Casing Company Inc.
- Nitta Casings
- Viscofan Group
- Viskase Companies, Inc.
- World Casing Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Natural Casing Market: Research Scope
Global Natural Casing Market, by Type
- Pork or Hog
- Others (Chicken, Lamb, etc.)
Global Natural Casing Market, by Application
- Fresh Sausages
- Snack sticks
- Hot Dogs
- Others (wieners, Cocktails, etc.)
Global Natural Casing Market, by End-use
Global Natural Casing Market, by Distribution Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.