Factors such as rising prevalence of chronic medical conditions in the fields of neurosciences and cardiology, increasing research and development initiatives in the healthcare sector, and technological advancements in the field of medical sciences are responsible for the growth of this market. Increasing demand for personalized medical care and economic development in Asia-Pacific and Latin American countries will fuel the growth of the market in the future. The utilization of the concepts of nanotechnology in the field of medical science, with diagnostic and therapeutic applications is referred to as “nanomedicines”. Nanomedicines are an emerging field with revolutionary future applications in the treatment and diagnosis of chronic diseases.
The nanomedical devices and therapeutics market is segmented into two major categories on the basis of applications and geography. The applications market is segmented into six sub-segments namely cardiovascular disorders, central nervous system (CNS) disorders, oncology, infectious diseases, and inflammatory diseases. Nanomedical devices and therapeutics market by geography is segmented into four sub segments - North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the rest of the world.
The North American region held the majority of the market share in 2011, followed by the European region. Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to exhibit the fastest growth rate owing to the fast growing economies of nations such as India and China. In the nanomedical devices and therapeutics application market, CNS disorders and oncology markets are the two most rapidly growing segments.
Some of the market players in this industry are Starpharma Holdings Limited, Abraxis BioScience Inc., Nektar Therapeutics, Flamel Technologies S.A., Arrowhead Research Corp., Par Pharmaceutical Companies Inc., and Crucell N.V.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major
geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.