Nanocrystalline Foils Market: Introduction
- Nanocrystalline foil is made of a nanocrystalline material with crystallite size of few nanometers. Technological advancements has led to the production of nanocrystalline foils.
- Fine crystalline structures are drawn into foils to achieve superior properties, such as wear & corrosion resistance, mechanical strength, protection from magnetic interference, noise & high-energy absorption, and reduce weight as compared to other materials
- Molecular structure of nanocrystalline foil produces quick and easy route for electromagnetic particles to pass through. The streamlined process will cause the foil to become more effective and cost-efficient.
- There are large number of applications that demand high resistance to external environmental conditions. Nanocrystalline foil are widely used in electronics and energy industries.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Nanocrystalline Foils Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Nanocrystalline Foils Market
- The global nanocrystalline foils market is driven by the rise in its demand for use in various applications where conventional materials are restricted due to complexity, particle size, and other parameters. Moreover, the use of nanocrystalline foils can significantly cause decline in weight and help improve process efficiency.
- The global nanocrystalline market is also driven by the rise in demand from high frequency power transformers. The nanocrystalline foil market has expanded as a result of continuous technological advancements.
Investments in Research & Development to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- As nanocrystalline foils possess several advantages over conventional material foils, significant investments are being made for its research and development
- Manufacturers of nanocrystalline foils are focusing on reducing the cost of foils and make it easily available to customers
High Cost Associated with Nanocrystalline Foils Production to Hamper Market
- High cost associated with the production of nanocrystalline foils, as nanocrystalline foils are made of precious materials and the processing cost of such materials is high. Thus, this factor is likely to restrain the growth of global nanocrystalline foils market.
- Lack of technical knowledge and skilled personnel in several developing countries is restraining market growth
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Nanocrystalline Foils Market
- The global nanocrystalline foils market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is a leading producer and consumer of nanocrystalline foils across the world, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Increase in the production capacity is anticipated to boost the market in North America during the forecast period. The U.S. accounted for a major share of the nanocrystalline foils market in North America in 2018.
- China is estimated to be a prominent market for nanocrystalline foils in Asia Pacific during the forecast period, owing to increase in the demand for nanocrystalline foils for use in various applications such as mobile phones, tablets, and consumer electronics products
- The nanocrystalline foils market in Asia Pacific is expanding at a rapid pace, as developing countries, such as India and Japan, are witnessing innovation and technological advancements in nanocrystalline foils
- Rise in imports of nanocrystalline foils in Latin America and Middle East & Africa led by increase in consumption of electronic devices in these regions is anticipated to drive the nanocrystalline foils market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa during the forecast period
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Nanocrystalline Foils Market here
Key Players in Global Nanocrystalline Foils Market
The global nanocrystalline foils market is a consolidated market, with leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 20%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global nanocrystalline foils market are:
- Metglas, Inc.
- American Elements
- Hitachi Metals, Ltd.
- Fukuda Metal Foil & Powder Co., Ltd
- Magnetic Shield Corporation
- Integran Technologies
- Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials Inc.
- Anhui Lizhi Magnetic Material Co., Ltd.
- Hill Technical Sales Corp.
- Shanghai Xianyu Electronics Co., Ltd
Global Nanocrystalline Foils Market: Research Scope
Global Nanocrystalline Foils Market, by Type
Global Nanocrystalline Foils Market, by Material
Global Nanocrystalline Foils Market, by Application
- Power Transformers
- EMI Filters
- Magnetic Shielding Sheets
- Current & Magnetic Sensors
- Pulse Power Core
Global Nanocrystalline Foils Market, by End-use Industry
- Energy & Research
Global Nanocrystalline Foils Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.