N99 Face Mask Market: Introduction
- A N99 face mask is a basic type of mask that protects users from 99% of airborne particulates (PM 2.5) present in the air. It also helps users to avoid the hazards of toxic air pollution.
- N99 face mask has high filtrate techniques to avoid micro particles that are spread in the form of fungi, pollens, and dust. N99 face masks are found to be highly efficient with sophisticated and advance filtrate technologies such as activated charcoal.
- Users are becoming aware about the diseases and allergies caused by air pollutants due to the campaigns initiated by governments. Severe problems such as cardiovascular or respiratory diseases have led to people opting for N99 face masks.
- The decrease in air quality due to rise in urbanization and industrialization have led to increase in air pollution; this is likely to drive the growth of the N99 face mask market during the forecast period.
Increasing Per Capita Expenditure on Health Safety Products
Nowadays, users are concerned about health safety and are inclined toward using healthy alternatives and pollution preventive products such as masks. Rapid growth in air toxicity by degradation of air quality has enhanced the use of N99 face masks. These masks are bought by end-users as a basic safety aid to avoid air pollutants. All these factors drive the N99 face mask market globally.
Rising Awareness Regarding Respiratory Diseases
- Users are becoming aware about diseases and allergies cause by air pollutants. Increase in the number of premature deaths, pollen allergies, and various diseases caused by air pollution has popularized the usage of N99 face masks.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on N99 Face Masks Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for N99 Face Masks
- The global N99 face mask market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the N99 face mask market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the N99 face mask market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The N99 face mask market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for N99 face masks owing to rapid growth in demand for anti-pollution face masks across the region.
Key Players Operating in the N99 Face Mask Market
The global N99 face mask market is moderately fragmented in nature due to presence of global and regional players. Major players across the globe are focused on offering face masks with advanced filtration techniques to meet the requirements of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global N99 face mask market are:
- Advind Healthcare
- Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- idMASK Co., Ltd,
- Innonix Technologies Limited
- Mankastu Impex Pvt. Ltd.
- Ohlone Press LLC
- Onroad Co.
- Prana Air
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- RESPILON Ltd.
- Respro (UK) Ltd
- RZ Mask
- Suzhou Sanical Protective Product Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- The 3M Company
- Totobobo Pte. Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global N99 Face Mask Market: Research Scope
Global N99 Face Mask Market, by Type
- Reusable Mask
- Disposable Mask
Global N99 Face Mask Market, by Mass Securing Method
- Ear Looping Elastic Mask
- Ear Knotting String
Global N99 Face Mask Market, by Shape
- Round & Oval
Global N99 Face Mask Market, by Layers
- 1 ply
- 2 ply
- 3 ply
- 4 ply
- Above 4 ply
Global N99 Face Mask Market, by Material
Global N99 Face Mask Market, by End-users
Global N99 Face Mask Market, by Distribution Channel
- Mega Retail Stores
- Pharma & Drug Stores
The report on the global N99 face mask market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.