Music Toys Market – Toy created to make musical sounds
- A music toy is a toy used to stimulate a child's intellectual, social, language, and emotional development, with the help of music
- It enables children to learn and develop auditory, motoring, and listening skills, and even inculcate an incredible hobby
- It is an easy way to introduce a child to a variety of musical toys, identify if the child holds affection for any musical instrument, and then investing in a professional musical instrument as the child grows
- Music toys help recognize multiple sounds, understand the mechanism to play each musical instrument, and encourage children to coordinate in a group – an invaluable social skill. Increase in number of children population across the globe is expected to boost the music toys market.
Increase in Disposable Income of Consumers to Boost Global Music Toys Market
- For centuries, toys are the most appealing instruments among children. Rise in disposable income of consumers and availability of smart music toys in the market are found to be attractive among consumers. This is expected to propel the growth of the music toys market across the globe.
Innovation and Technological Enhancements in Products to Drive Music Toys Market
- Technological advancements in products are leading to rise in demand for music toys. Music toys are found to be ideal for user engagement and improving learning ability. In addition, music toys appeal children through digital or live music and multiple noises, which, in turn, is a major driving factor of the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increase in Number of Children to Propel Music Toys Market
Demand for music toys is increasing across the globe, owing to the rise in children population, especially toddlers. This gives significant market opportunities to the music toy market. In addition, parents opt for music toys as they play an important role in developing their child’s imagination, creativity, and memory as well as communication skills. Furthermore, rapid growth in online distribution channels is expected to influence the growth of music toys market in the next few years.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Global Music Toys Market
- The global music toys market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the music toys market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the music toys market analysis and forecast of GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The music toys market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the global market due to manufacturing industries available in this region
Key Players Operating in Music Toys Market:
The global music toys market is highly competitive with several global and regional players. Major players across the globe are opting for new product development and integrating with appealing music to enhance their position in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global music toys market are:
- Bandai Co., Ltd
- Geoffrey, LLC
- Giochi Preziosi Spa.
- Hasbro, Inc.
- LeapFrog Enterprises Inc.
- Mattel, Inc.
- Melissa & Doug
- MGA Entertainment Inc.
- Safari Ltd
- Spin Master
- Takara Tomy Company, Ltd.
- The Lego Group
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in music toys market, ask for a customized report
Global Music Toys Market: Research Scope
Global Music Toys Market, by Type
- Drums & Percussion
- Guitars & Strings
- Pianos & Keyboards
- Wind & Brass
- Others (Microphones, Karaoke, etc.)
Music Toys Market, by Age
- Below 1 Year
- 1–3 Years
- 3–5 Year
- 5–7 Years
- 7–9 Years
- Above 9 Years
Global Music Toys Market, by Distribution Channel
- Online Channel
- Offline Channel
The report on the global music toys market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.