Global Music Synthesizers Market – Introduction
- A music synthesizer is a musical instrument that produces and modifies sound, normally by using a digital computer. Music synthesizers can imitate various music instruments such as flute and piano, apart from vocals and natural sounds such as ocean waves. It produces novel electronic timbres. Music synthesizers are also called ‘Synth’.
- Synthesizers are used in various genres of music such as rock, hip hop, pop, metal, and contemporary classical music. Musicians use different digital synthesizers such as additive synthesis, subtractive synthesis, hybrid synths, and FM synthesis. Electric music synthesizers are majorly used by musicians and bands at music shows, events & award functions, and orchestras etc. Rapid increase in music listeners and followers is anticipated to increase the demand for music synthesizers in the near future.
Increase in trend of using music synthesizers at music festivals and shows in emerging economies
- Increase in trend of using music synthesizers and other electronic music instruments is projected to be a major driving factor for the global music synthesizers market. The trend of learning electric musical instruments especially by youngsters and teenagers is anticipated to impact the growth of the music synthesizers market across the globe. Music synthesizers are most commonly used by musicians during music festivals, events, and at band performances.
Rise in sale of musical instruments on e-commerce websites and promotion on various online portals
- Rapid increase in sale of music instruments such as synthesizers, guitars, and wind instruments through online modes of distribution is anticipated to offer significant opportunities to manufacturers and distributors of music synthesizers globally. Producers and suppliers of music synthesizers sell their products on their company website and on e-commerce websites across the globe. Companies are also undertaking promotions and running advertising campaigns on different social media platforms and online portals to expand their products in different geographies.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Considered the Dominant Market for Music Synthesizers
- Geographically, the global music synthesizers market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America accounts for major share of the music synthesizers market. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico during the forecast period due to increase in demand for compact, light-weight, and new technology equipped music synthesizers.
- Furthermore, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecasted timeline due to increasing number of music shows, events, and music academies etc. and rise in online sale of music synthesizers in China, India, Japan, and Australia. This is expected to surge the demand for music synthesizers in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Music Synthesizers Market
Prominent manufacturing companies are anticipated to face competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Yamaha Corporation, Roland Corporation, Casio Computer Co., Ltd., and KORG Inc. are focusing on innovation in their new synthesizers to strengthen their product portfolio and drive the sale of music synthesizers in the global music synthesizers market. Yamaha Corporation and Roland Corporation offer light-weight, portable, latest technology embedded music synthesizers which are easy to operate for musicians while performing. Brands promote their exclusive and new series of music synthesizers and also advertise their range of synthesizers at music shows, and at events of popular singers, musicians, and bands etc. to increase the sale of music synthesizers in emerging economies. A few of the key players operating in the global music synthesizers market are:
- Yamaha Corporation
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
- Roland Corporation
- KORG Inc.
- Focusrite Audio Engineering Plc.
- Sequential LLC
- Young Chang Co., Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Music Synthesizers Market, ask for a customized report
Global Music Synthesizers Market – Research Scope
Global Music Synthesizers Market, by Type
- Analog Synthesizers
- Digital Synthesizers
Global Music Synthesizers Market, by Type
- Below US$ 50
- US$ 50 – 250
- US$ 250 – 500
- Above US$ 500
Global Music Synthesizers Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Multi-brand Stores
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
Global Music Synthesizers Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.