Multilayer Pipes: Introduction
- Multilayer pipes are a three-layer composite pipe made with plastic and metal. It is more efficient than metal and plastic pipes. The product has higher usage in wastewater management.
Key Drivers of the Global Multilayer Pipes Market
- Demand for multilayer pipes is increasing at a high pace globally as a result of its better quality than PVC pipes and its ability to bend as per end-use requirements. Multilayer pipes are three times lighter than copper and are being increasingly used in the water supply and wastewater management market, over the past few years. Multilayer pipes are easy to install, with manual bending, which results in its higher demand in Asia Pacific.
- Rising environmental awareness and evolving regulatory framework for the conservation of natural resources such as water is driving strong investment in wastewater management projects. Companies across different industry sectors are focusing on new ways to reuse and dispose wastewater due to the increasing regulatory pressure at the national and regional level.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced companies to introduce new working methods and means along with the regular health checkup of workforce as a precautionary measure. This, in turn, has reduced the productivity and increased the cost by 10%-15% approximately. Wastewater management companies are also getting affected by workforce problems. As a result, they intend to invest in low cost pipes. Multilayer pipes are considered a premium product which can impact its market growth during the pandemic situation.
Rising Demand from Metal Processing Industry to Create New Market Opportunities
- As a result of the aluminum layer, multilayer pipes maintain their aesthetic appeal in visible installations since they do not bend even after water at high temperature has flowed through them. This helps to increase the distance required between staples or fixing brackets. Multilayer pipes are stronger than other pipes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Fluctuation in Raw Material Prices to Restrict Market Growth
- The global metal price is changing every year. This factor is anticipated to restrict the growth of the multilayer pipes market in the coming years.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Multilayer Pipes
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing multilayer pipes market over the forecast period, 2020 to 2030. Rising investment in several end-use industries coupled with increasing usage of pipes in wastewater management industries of developing economies such as China and India is driving market growth.
- However, complications in the multilayer pipes manufacturing process decreases the entry of small-scale manufacturing units in developing economies.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global multilayer pipes market is slightly fragmented in nature. Key market participants are signing strategic partnerships and taking strategic merger and acquisition decisions to increase their global market reach. Companies are working on developing machinery with advanced technology which can decrease the entire processing time.
Few of the key players operating in the global multilayer pipes market are listed below:
- Geberit AG
- Valsir SpA
- Wavin B.V.
- Uponor Corporation
- LK Pex AB
- Peštan d.o.o.
- aquatherm GmbH
- Isoltubex S.L.
- Gabbaplast Srl
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Multilayer Pipes Market, Request for a Sample
Global Multilayer Pipes Market: Research Scope
Global Multilayer Pipes Market, by End-use
- Residential Building
- Multi Family Buildings
- Single Family Buildings
- Commercial Building
- Education Institutes & Students Campus
- Healthcare & Medical Clinics
- Corporate Offices
- Hotels & Motels
- Others (Airports & Transportation Facilities etc.)
Global Multilayer Pipes Market, by Autonomy Type
- Water Supply
- Sanitary Water Supply
- Heating (Surface, Radiator)
- Wastewater Management
- Vertical Systems
- Horizontal Systems
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!