Global Multi-Turn Valve Market – Introduction
- Multi-turn valves are the valves which have a threaded stem design that pushes a closure element into the valve, regulating the open and close positions. When fluid or liquid substances are transported from one location to another, it is crucial to have control over the amount of fluid that moves through the system. Multi-turn valves help to provide this control. Multi-turn valves are also known as ‘linear motion valves’ or ‘compression valves.’
- Multi-turn valves are known for their easy maintenance, versatility with different sizes, simple design, pressure classes, and designs. Gate valves, globe valves, pinch valves, and needle valves, etc. are different types of multi-turn valves.
Rise in demand for multi-turn valves in water & waste treatment, oil & gas, and power generation industries
- Rapid increase in demand for various types of multi-turn valves in water & waste treatment, oil & gas, and power industries etc. is anticipated to be a key driving factor for the multi-turn valve market. China, India, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and other countries in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa are estimated to drive the multi-turn valve market due to expansion in oil & gas, and power generation industries. These countries also aim to explore other alternatives of power generation which is anticipated to play a highly significant role in boosting the demand for multi-turn valves during the forecast period.
Rise in trend of installing intelligent and new technology equipped electric multi-turn valves
- Rise in trend of using intelligent, new technology equipped, electric-driven multi-turn valves is projected to offer significant growth opportunity to the overall valves market worldwide. Companies are also making heavy investment in research & development and undertaking advancements in terms of technology, production etc. This is expected to increase the demand for multi-turn valves during the forecasted timeline.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe hold major share in the multi-turn valve market
- Geographically, the global multi-turn valve market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America and Europe hold major share of the global multi-turn valve market. The market in North America and Europe is projected to expand at a rapid pace in the near future due to installation of intelligent and new technology driven multi-turn valves in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, and other European countries.
- Furthermore, the market in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Rise in installation of gate, globe, and other multi-turn valves in water & waste treatment, oil & gas, and power generation industries in China, India, Japan, and GCC etc. is expected to surge the demand for multi-turn valves in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Key Players Operating in the Multi-Turn Valve Market
Major manufacturers are anticipated to face tough competition during the forecast period. Companies such as Emerson Electric Co., Rotork, Flowserve Corporation, Meson Group, and Neway Valve are focusing on innovation of new multi-turn valves to strengthen their product portfolio and drive the sale of multi-turn valves in the global multi-turn valves market. Emerson Electric Co. offers innovative electric multi-turn valves built for heavy-duty industrial applications. These valves are equipped with electric actuation technologies and controls, intuitively designed for easy maintenance and quick disassembly and for safe valve operation in emergency shutdowns. Brands such as Rotork have launched third generation intelligent electric multi-turn valves which offer advanced functionality and asset management capabilities for direct-drive operation of valves. A few of the key players operating in the global multi-turn valve market are:
- Flowserve Corporation
- Neway valve
- YPS Valves Ltd
- HKC Co., Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Forbes Marshall
- Hi-Teck Valve Inc.
- Meson Group
- JLX VALVE Spain
- BABCOCK VALVES
- Lead Valve
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Multi-Turn Valve Market, ask for a customized report
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market – Research Scope
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market, by Type
- Gate Valves
- Globe Valves
- Fixed Cone Valves
- Needle Valves
- Pinch Valves
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market, by Mode of Operation
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Waste Water
- Power Generation
- Others (Foods & Beverages, Mining & Mineral Processing etc.)
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.