Global Multi-Turn Valve Market – Introduction
- Multi-turn valves are the valves which have a threaded stem design that pushes a closure element into the valve, regulating the open and close positions. When fluid or liquid substances are transported from one location to another, it is crucial to have control over the amount of fluid that moves through the system. Multi-turn valves help to provide this control. Multi-turn valves are also known as ‘linear motion valves’ or ‘compression valves.’
- Multi-turn valves are known for their easy maintenance, versatility with different sizes, simple design, pressure classes, and designs. Gate valves, globe valves, pinch valves, and needle valves, etc. are different types of multi-turn valves.
Rise in demand for multi-turn valves in water & waste treatment, oil & gas, and power generation industries
- Rapid increase in demand for various types of multi-turn valves in water & waste treatment, oil & gas, and power industries etc. is anticipated to be a key driving factor for the multi-turn valve market. China, India, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and other countries in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa are estimated to drive the multi-turn valve market due to expansion in oil & gas, and power generation industries. These countries also aim to explore other alternatives of power generation which is anticipated to play a highly significant role in boosting the demand for multi-turn valves during the forecast period.
Rise in trend of installing intelligent and new technology equipped electric multi-turn valves
- Rise in trend of using intelligent, new technology equipped, electric-driven multi-turn valves is projected to offer significant growth opportunity to the overall valves market worldwide. Companies are also making heavy investment in research & development and undertaking advancements in terms of technology, production etc. This is expected to increase the demand for multi-turn valves during the forecasted timeline.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe hold major share in the multi-turn valve market
- Geographically, the global multi-turn valve market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America and Europe hold major share of the global multi-turn valve market. The market in North America and Europe is projected to expand at a rapid pace in the near future due to installation of intelligent and new technology driven multi-turn valves in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, and other European countries.
- Furthermore, the market in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Rise in installation of gate, globe, and other multi-turn valves in water & waste treatment, oil & gas, and power generation industries in China, India, Japan, and GCC etc. is expected to surge the demand for multi-turn valves in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Key Players Operating in the Multi-Turn Valve Market
Major manufacturers are anticipated to face tough competition during the forecast period. Companies such as Emerson Electric Co., Rotork, Flowserve Corporation, Meson Group, and Neway Valve are focusing on innovation of new multi-turn valves to strengthen their product portfolio and drive the sale of multi-turn valves in the global multi-turn valves market. Emerson Electric Co. offers innovative electric multi-turn valves built for heavy-duty industrial applications. These valves are equipped with electric actuation technologies and controls, intuitively designed for easy maintenance and quick disassembly and for safe valve operation in emergency shutdowns. Brands such as Rotork have launched third generation intelligent electric multi-turn valves which offer advanced functionality and asset management capabilities for direct-drive operation of valves. A few of the key players operating in the global multi-turn valve market are:
- Flowserve Corporation
- Neway valve
- YPS Valves Ltd
- HKC Co., Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Forbes Marshall
- Hi-Teck Valve Inc.
- Meson Group
- JLX VALVE Spain
- BABCOCK VALVES
- Lead Valve
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Multi-Turn Valve Market, ask for a customized report
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market – Research Scope
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market, by Type
- Gate Valves
- Globe Valves
- Fixed Cone Valves
- Needle Valves
- Pinch Valves
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market, by Mode of Operation
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Waste Water
- Power Generation
- Others (Foods & Beverages, Mining & Mineral Processing etc.)
Global Multi-Turn Valve Market, by Distribution Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.