Multi-Fuel Dispenser Market: Introduction
- The term ‘fuel dispenser’ refers to a machine used to pump diesel, CNG, LPG, HCNG, biofuel, ethanol, or petrol into a vehicle at a filling station. A dispenser works on different types of systems including suction systems and submersible systems. In suction systems, a dispenser comprises a suction system and a motor so as to work independently. On the other hand, in submersible systems, the dispenser cannot work independently, as it does not comprise a suction system or a motor.
- Commercially available fuel dispensers are classified into several types depending on dispensing of fuel, such as single-, dual-, and multi-fuel dispensers. Presently, multi-fuel dispensers are becoming prevalent in the marketplace, as their design allows dispensing of two or three fuels from a single dispenser.
Key Drivers and Restrains of Global Multi-fuel Dispenser Market
- Surge in investments in the automotive industry led by increase in the disposable income, rise in the living standards, and strong economic growth, primarily in Asia Pacific, is a key factor driving the global multi-fuel dispenser market
- Shift in trend toward adoption of vehicles powered by natural gas in developing as well as developed countries in order to minimize the impact of climate change caused by vehicle emissions is anticipated to propel the global multi-fuel dispenser market during the forecast period. For instance, sales of vehicles powered by natural gas in Italy accounted for 80% of the total sales of such vehicles in Europe in 2017.
- Surge in the capital expenditure on production of shale gas, exploration of new oil and gas reserves, and technological innovations in the design of fuel dispensers are projected to drive the global multi-fuel dispenser market during the forecast period. However, increase in the adoption of electric vehicles is anticipated to hamper the global multi-fuel dispenser market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Diesel Segment to Hold a Major Share of Global Market
- The global multi-fuel dispenser market can be segmented based on fuel and product
- In terms of product, the global multi-fuel dispenser market can be divided into general fuel dispenser and self-service dispenser. General fuel dispenser is one of the most extensively used multi-fuel dispensers. These are conventional types of dispensers used at filling stations. These dispensers are operated by attendants.
- Based on fuel, the global multi-fuel dispenser market can be divided into petrol (gasoline), diesel, compressed natural gas (CNG), and others. The diesel segment is anticipated to witness considerable growth during the forecast period, due to increase in the vehicle fleet count led by rapid urbanization and strong economic growth. The CNG segment is also anticipated to witness strong growth during the forecast period, due to the lower cost of CNG compared to petrol and diesel.
North America Multi-fuel Dispenser Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global multi-fuel dispenser market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The multi-fuel dispenser market in North America is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to increasing investments in the exploration and production of shale gas in the region.
- The multi-fuel dispenser market in Europe is projected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, due to increase in the adoption of natural-gas-powered vehicles in the region. For instance, as per Natural Gas & Bio Gas Vehicle Association, in Europe, more than 1.4 million natural gas vehicles (NGVs) were running on roads in 2018 and these vehicles were supported by 214 liquefied natural gas (LNG) filling stations and 3,665 compressed natural gas (CNG) filling stations.
- The multi-fuel dispenser market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to increase in sales of vehicles led by growing population and increasing per capita disposable income, predominantly in developing economies in the region such as India.
- The multi-fuel dispenser market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increase in investments in the exploration of hydrocarbon reserves to meet the demand for petroleum products, primarily from the automobile sector in these regions.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global multi-fuel dispenser market are:
- Gilbarco Veeder Root
- Censtar Science and Technology Co., Ltd
- Wayne Fueling Systems LLC.
- LAFON TECHNOLOGIES
- XL Techniques
- BENNETT PUMP COMPANY
Global Multi-fuel Dispenser Market: Research Scope
Global Multi-fuel Dispenser Market, by Fuel
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
Global Multi-fuel Dispenser Market, by Product
- Self-service Dispenser
- General Fuel Dispenser
Global Multi-fuel Dispenser Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.