Multi Cloud Storage Market: Introduction
Multi cloud storage is adopted by most of the enterprises in order to use numerous cloud environment to satisfy the business requirement. An enterprise application might have multiple clouds such as private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud including managed service providers. Multi cloud storage can be used by web providers, enterprises, and other businesses in order to minimize the risk of data loss and also it helps to improve the quality of service. Multi cloud storage offers several functions for storing and retrieving data and they are widely used as a shared storage solution for distributed applications.
The multi cloud storage helps organizations to adopt changing IT environment to minimize cost and to reduce the need to hardware and appliances.
Multi Cloud Storage Market: Drivers and Challenges
The heavy adoption of emerging cloud based platform-as-a- service (Paas) by several enterprises is one of the major factor driving the multi cloud storage market. Multi cloud storage provides easy access to end users working on the different platform. The implementation of multiple cloud services is increasing as it helps to reduce dependency on a single vendor. The multi cloud application management storage platform helps the organization to improve its overall performance by means of different infrastructure services to fulfill the computing needs of its users.
Integration issues of multi cloud storage is one of the major restraint faced by the multi cloud storage market.
Multi Cloud Storage Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of deployment type:
Segmentation on the basis of Enterprise size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Segmentation on the basis of verticals:
- Energy and Utility
- Health care and Life science
Multi Cloud Storage Market: Regional Overview
Presently, North America region is holding the largest market share of multi cloud storage market followed by European and APAC region. In this regions, Multi cloud storage market is growing gradually owing to the adoption of various several cloud storage platforms services by small and large scale enterprises.
Multi Cloud Storage Market: Key Players
Some of the key players of the multi cloud storage market are: IBM Corp., SAP SE, Microsoft Corp., Gosun technology, Google, VMware and EMC
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.