Global Mud Booster Hoses Market – Excavators for Shallow Waters
- Drilling operations whether done on land (offshore) or sea (onshore) are carried out in harsh environments. A mud booster hose, also known as rotary drilling hose, is used in drilling applications where it applies mud to an industrial agitator or mixer.
- Drilling is done through a drilling raiser system. For smooth operations, a drilling raiser system is equipped with safety pipes known as choke & kill lines which can withstand high pressure. A third extra pipe known as mud boosting line is used in a drilling raiser for injecting mud at the bottom of a drilling raiser to increase operational efficiency.
Global Mud Booster Hoses Market: Dynamics
Surge in oil & gas drilling activity driving the sale of mud booster hoses
Drilling activity in the oil & gas sector across the world is seeing a rise in pace. As per World Oil, the number of wells drilled was 45,064 in 2018 which is expected to increase by 2.5% to reach 46,209 in 2019. North America, especially the U.S. is seeing an increase in exploration of shale gas. Presently the U.S. is the only country in the world producing shale gas on a commercial scale. Earlier the U.S. was a gas importer, but now it is estimated that the U.S. is expected to be self-sufficient in gas for 100 years. All these factors are increasing the demand for drilling in the U.S. and other North America countries. Thus, rise in oil & gas drilling activity is increasing the sale of mud booster hoses.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Strong regulatory environment in the U.S. for the mud booster hose market
In the U.S., the American Petroleum Institute (API) has laid down regulations known as API Spec. 7K standards for mud boosters or rotary drilling hoses. Market players operating in the U.S. mud booster hoses market must sell products that comply with API Spec. 7K standards. Also, the product must also contain API monogram for authentication. Thus, a market player needs to comply with this regulation before entering the U.S. market.
Global Mud Booster Hoses Market: Regional
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of the global mud booster hoses market
- Based on geography, the global mud booster hoses market can be segregated into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is broken down and analyzed at country-level, which includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Similarly, the mud booster hoses market in Europe can be divided into country level such as Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. The mud booster hoses market in Asia Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The analysis of the mud booster hoses market in Middle East & Africa includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The GCC is an oil rich group of countries including Saudi Arabia which is the second largest oil producer in the world. The mud booster hoses market in South America can be bifurcated into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period
Global Mud Booster Hoses Market: Competition Landscape
The global mud booster hoses market consists of a large number of global oil & gas market players operating in more than one region. Competition is strong among global and regional players operating in the mud booster hoses market. A few key players operating in the market are:
- Continental AG
- Fluid Control
- Copper State Rubber
- UHC Group
- Kuriyama of America, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Gates Engineering & Services UK Ltd
- Hebei Huayu Special Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Impel Diadem
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Mud Booster Market, ask for a customized report
Global Mud Booster Hoses Market: Segmentation
The global mud booster hoses market can be segmented based on:
- Hose Bore Type
Global Mud Booster Hoses Market, by Hose Bore Type
- Smooth Bore
- Rough Bore
Global Mud Booster Hoses Market, by Application
The report on the global mud booster hoses market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market macroeconomic indicators, trends, and governing factors along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on segments of the global mud booster hoses market across regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.