Mouth Fresheners Market: Introduction
- Mouth fresheners are mainly used for oral hygiene to avoid or reduce odor from the mouth. Several types of mouth fresheners are available in the market in terms of flavor, taste etc. it is also available in sugar free form. Mouth fresheners are available through both online and offline channels.
- Growing demand for mouth fresheners is encouraging market players to introduce different varieties of the product with different flavors such as menthol, mint, fruit, herbs, and spices. Mouth fresheners are more popular among the young and adult population across the globe. Growing awareness about oral hygiene is anticipated to boost the global mouth fresheners market.
Key Drivers of the Global Mouth Fresheners Market
- Increasing awareness about oral care among adults and youth across the globe is the major driver of the global mouth freshener market. Increasing consumption of tobacco products, smoking, and alcohol leads to mouth related problems such as bad odor and stained teeth. These are highly influencing factors impacting the mouth fresheners market. Growing sales of these products is also anticipated to encourage the demand for mouth fresheners in future. Additionally, introduction of advance packaging designs and materials such as flip-top base packaging or sliding door type packaging is anticipated to support the overall market of mouth fresheners.
- Increasing product portfolio and adopting several marketing strategies are anticipated to surge the overall demand for mouth fresheners in the coming years. Manufacturers of mouth fresheners offer sugar free mouth fresheners which is popular among health conscious people and which is expected to uplift the product sales. Additionally, adoption of different strategies such as media advertisement and celebrity endorsement is propelling the market growth.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Mouth Fresheners Anticipated to Create Attractive Opportunities in Future
- Developing economies such as Asia Pacific and Africa are the emerging markets for mouth freshener manufacturers. Changing consumption habits and westernization coupled with growing disposable income are creating lucrative opportunities for mouth freshener manufacturers. Increasing number of alcohol consumers and smokers is also expected to support the growing market in these regions.
Government Policies in some Countries Expected to Influence the Overall Mouth Fresheners Market
- Government policies pertaining to some mouth fresheners is anticipated to obstruct the market growth in the coming years. For instance, the Singapore government banned chewing gum unless it is prescribed by doctors. However, product innovation and increasing variants of mouth fresheners is expected to drive the demand in the future.
North America and Europe Anticipated to Dominate the Global Mouth Fresheners Market
- North America dominated the global mouth fresheners market and is anticipated to show significant growth in the coming years. High demand for mouth fresheners and consumption of alcohol and tobacco products are the major drivers in North America.
- Changing lifestyle and increasing disposable income in developing countries across Asia Pacific is expected to boost the market growth in this region. High prevalence of oral problems due to tobacco consumption is the major influencing factor in the Asia Pacific region. China, Japan, and India are some of the leading regional markets for mint, gum, and mouth fresheners in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global mouth fresheners market is highly fragmented. Several small manufacturers account for around 10% - 15% share of the overall mouth fresheners market. Low cost of production is leading to increasing number of small vendors in the mouth fresheners market. A few of the key manufacturers operating in the market are:
- Perfetti Van Melle
- The Hershey Company
- HARIBO GmbH & Co. KG
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Ferndale Confectionery Pty Ltd
- Leaf Holland BV
- Mars Incorporated
- Wrigley Jr. Company
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Mouth Fresheners market, ask for a customized report
Global Mouth Fresheners Market: Research Scope
Global Mouth Fresheners Market, by Type
Global Mouth Fresheners Market, by Category
- Sugar free
Global Mouth Fresheners Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Mouth Fresheners Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.